Penis Exercises

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by jeffy21, Mar 4, 2008.

1. jeffy21

jeffy21 Member

Albums:
    Ive been PEing for a week now decided i am going to measure after 3 weeks from start. Its real modest at 5.5" long and 5" girth. All ive noticed so far is that the flacid length seems a little bit bigger. For anyone whose interested ill post my results in 2 weeks time. I just want to see gains no matter how small to prove to myself its possible.

Realisticlly id like to see about 0.5cm increase in length(at best). I doubt ill notice any change in girth after 3 weeks. If i havent seen any gain at all after a few months ill give up.:cool:

2. basque9

Gold Member

Albums:
    Jeffy, I don't think your expectations are realistic...based on my own experience. Results are not measured in days or weeks or even sometimes in months, but rather in many months and in years. Length will come first and then small increments of girth! Growth is so gradual that to try measuring it at short intervals is meaningless! Don't misunderstand me...growth does occur, but you really have to work very hard and very long to achieve it!:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Allan S. likes this.
  3. jeffy21

jeffy21 Member

Albums:
    I was kinda hoping for some so called "newbie gains" but yeah after doing it for a week i totally agree that it would take a long time to achieve much growth. I certainly am not expecting to grow by 0.5cm every month or so(that would be too unbelivable)

4. basque9

Gold Member

Albums:
    I suggest that you research jelquing..a time honored and cock friendly technique...after practicing it for a year or two, your cock should definitely be longer and thicker!

Allan S. likes this.
  5. Chick&2DicksUK

Chick&2DicksUK New Member

If jelquing seems too much in the way of discipline, plenty of fierce daily masturbation will achieve similar results, I found.

6. andysmith

andysmith New Member

dont rush the process mate.

Its not as easy as building muscles which again is a hard, lengthy and grooling task.

Roman wasnt built in a day.

It takes dedication and time.

A guy who measures his biceps every day is going to give up very soon.

7. adjustingagain

adjustingagain New Member

Jelq! It's the way to go.
    Slow and steady and you'll get a nice, natural result.
    Go too far and push things past your limit and you'll end up with an ugly wang.

Although, I do agree with the masturbation thing,
    Use it, use it lots. It keeps it healthy and DOES work like the jelq in some ways.

8. seahorses

seahorses Member

And a little pumping too, I suspect?:wink:

9. darkone

darkone New Member

Albums:
    What is your routine Jeffy21?

If you are doing some manual stretches and 200-300 jelqs lets say 5x a week you should see some fair results in 4 wks.

Remember to measure the same way and to always do warmups with a nice warm/hot cloth to relax the ligaments and muscles in that area before and after PE.

Might want to look into taking some l-arginine to this increases blood flow.

-D1-

10. B_Nick4444

B_Nick4444 New Member

Just started trying PE out of curiosity since the start of the year ...

a "technique" I've not seen described quite exactly as I've been trying, is to wrap the thing in a bandage, pulling it and stretching down my thigh for about one to two hours, expecting the practice to lengthen it, but surprisingly, it seems to be increasing the girth, as well

11. Insanedragon

Insanedragon New Member

I started PE about a year ago. You have to be careful at first or you might cause problems. Nerve damage vascular damage or deform your dick. Now people respond differently, so you have to go slow and find out what works best for you. I started because of a back injury and medication. I started having erection problems due to pain and the meds didn't help, between the two I couldn't get off and then the pain would get bad and my erection would fade. The pain was bad enough but the blow to my ego was worse. In a short of short time PEing my erections were like when I was 20, I'm 50 now. In one year Ive gained .75 inch in length and .5 inch in girth. My wife can't hardly handle either, but she puts up with it. See I started for health but I got extra size I didn't really need, but it feels good to me. Now I don't want to stop PE because I like the way my cock looks and I like the iron dick I get, and intercourse lasts at least 30-90 min. and thats just because I'm not a spring chicken anymore and my back will give out. Don't give up don't stress don't overdo it. Some people takes longer than others. And also your dick is plenty big enough for anybody but a size queen. Enjoy what you have and have a great sex life.

12. ReallyBigOne

ReallyBigOne New Member

There is penis exercise program comes with $10 off regular price with each Extagen pills order. You can order these pills too they really help to boost your results. Here is discount code for exercise program: PHCS10. And here is website Extagen Solution. 100% Penis Enlargement Results.

Good luck!

13. longguy

longguy New Member

I have been doing PE excercises for about 2 yrs now but have only got girth gains, they occur litrally as I am doing the excercises, but I cant get length gains, my doctor said that it is impossible to get lenght gains. please advise.

Draft saved Draft deleted