Penis expansion story?

scarecrowx

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So i have been a huge fan of penis growth stories and stuff where the guy is basically growing for some reason, whether it be magic, science, or some other random-ass reason. Regardless, really hot, especially when a girl is egging him on or causing it and she loves it too.

I have been thinking about writing something to fall in this category for a while now. So my question to you all two fold:
1. Any good directions towards some good Penis expansion stories (straight preferably, and I have already found the chili palmer archive thing..)
2. Would there be interest in me writing a story like that?

Reactions: deanhuge

floopypoo22

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I always respond to queries like that with this, in the hope that someone will eventually write something good.

http://www.lpsg.com/threads/call-to-authors-i-want-a-new-kind-of-size-story.131539/

So far I have been disappointed, seems like the quality of the stories are consistently better over at theoverflowingbra. Try an advanced search for male penis growth over there and you will find some good ones if you look long enough.

WeirdLabs

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Have you tried searching the archives on http://www.asstr.org/ ?
The site has collected stories from Usenet's alt.sex.stories for several decades, so there are thousands of erotic stories to choose from.
If you can think of it, it is probably there. No matter how depraved or perverted you are, you'll probably get a hit on a story.
However, the search database server has a tendency to go down several times a day, so some patience is required.

orangebean

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Metabods has lots of penis growth stuff, and you can browse by tags. The stories are often gay themed, but sometimes there's not really any sex, and occasionally they're straight/bi.

pimpinsmurf

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like expansion stories. I don't even mind the sci-fi element, to a point, but when it gets too exaggerated, I end up losing interest very quickly. If there was a way to do a growth story rooted in reality or at least not so over the top with the fantasy, I'd really like that.

Reactions: Hela787