Penis exposed on xmas!!

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by asta4125, Dec 28, 2007.

1. asta4125

asta4125 New Member

I dont know if this is the wrong section but here it goes. So I bought my girl a digital camera for xmas. I got it a couple days before xmas, and one afternoon, I was messing arround with it, and thought that it would be funny if I took a pic of my dick, so when my girl turned it on, it would be there. Well she did, and we laughed, and I kind of forgot about it. The next day we all go over to her parents house. Lots of family and friends there, and children. Anyways, she decided to show the camera to her sister who is older then us. So my girl is standing there looking over the shoulder of her sister who is looking at the camera. I said "Babe, I think there are some not so appropriate pics in there" she kinda looked at me confused, as her sister kept looking through the camera. Then all of a sudden her sisters mouth dropped and started with the omg's. Well now she has made a couple comments to me about it. Like hey playboy, or hey big boy, and the whole family found out abou it. Now when i see her, its really weird, and she keeps bringing it up. Really odd......

2. B_dxjnorto

B_dxjnorto New Member

Not so odd. People like big dicks!

3. actioncfc

actioncfc Active Member

Albums:
    Damage is done. The fact that they are kidding shows that they like you around their sister/child. You just got a thumbs up from the family! Take it in stride and keep your head (top one) up.

4. D_Gregg_Ghorian

D_Gregg_Ghorian Account Disabled

use you should see my wifes phone. She's proud of my dick and has shared plenty of pics with her family and friends. LOL. I love it. Never had a bad comment and hope not to. :)

5. gwr1349

gwr1349 New Member

Sounds like you have nothing to worry about. Too bad most people arn't like your family and take things in stride.

6. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

Haha that's comical... just roll with it. Not a big deal.

7. D_Rock_ N_Hardon

D_Rock_ N_Hardon Account Disabled

Albums:
    Show us the pics mate lol

8. cyberczar

cyberczar New Member

I agree that while it may be embarrassing, what's done is done and now it's time to move on.

Continue to brood over it or continuing to make an issue out of it, is probably not going to help matters.

9. D_Kelvin Duckstomper

all that matters is if your cock looks good in the pics

10. asta4125

asta4125 New Member

Hahah, some funny answers. Its really weird, because her sister keeps bringing it up. I think she might be obsessed. I will check the camera, to see if its still there. Then Ill post some pics. It was just kinda odd, cause it was xmas and kids, and family, you know. If it was a different time, I wouldnt have a problem. Hell I prob would have whipped it out, although I havent done that since Highschool which was about 7 years ago. Im am nothing to really brag about. Ranging from 7-8 hard, depending on the conditions. I dont have shit, on some of the dudes here, but its above average atleast. My girl who is really tiney, cant take it all. I hate it, because I want to put it all the way in, but she says it goes to far in. What can I do. I havent had this problem with anyone else. She dated a black guy before me, and said that his was a little shorter then mine, and really skinney. So I dunno.

11. lostmymind

lostmymind New Member

I had something worse than that happen last summer. My digital camcorder records videos onto mini-DV tapes and you have to play the video on the camera with it connected by a cable to the laptop to download them to an AVI file. And you have to have the sound playing on the camera or it won't transfer. The only way to erase a tape is to record over it.

So anyway, my wife's parents were visiting and they asked to see the videos from our big 4th of July party with our kids and a bunch of other relatives and friends. I hadn't transferred them to my laptop yet so we tried to watch on the small lcd screen of the camcorder but that was awkward. So I said hang on, I'll transfer this. Rewind the tape, plug in the cable, start the download and set it all in the next room because the audio was distracting. In the background you can hear people chatting, kids laughing, general party noise.

About 30-40 minutes later we're still sitting around the kitchen table having drinks and talking. The audio from the camera went silent so I knew we were at the end of the videos. A couple of minutes go by and I hear some new voices on the tape but don't think much of it. I'm just about to get up from the table to check it out when suddenly we hear my wife's voice on the tape from the next room....

"OOOOOOOO GODDDDD, YESSSSSSSS, FUCCCKKK YEAAAHHHH, FUCK ME HARDER, I'M GOING TO CUM ON BOTH YOUR COCKS!!!!!!"

I sprint to the next room and rip the camera from the cable as I'm fumbling for the off switch. But my in-laws were treated to another 15-20 seconds of hearing their daughter have a screaming orgasm before I could get it turned off. Trying to figure out what's going on, I'm looking at the thumbnail images in Windows Movie Maker on my laptop. The videos of the party ended and then there's some solid blue thumbnails of blank tape, and then there's the last several minutes of a sex tape we made with me, her, and another guy. Fuck! I could have sworn I'd erased that tape. Apparently I didn't get it erased all the way to the very end. And ironically, that happened to be a big, loud finish!!

It was quite embarrassing for everybody. Especially because I know they clearly heard her say "BOTH YOUR COCKS". Hehe, oops. :redface: All they said was that they hoped we were more careful with that stuff around the kids.

Now we have sets of clearly marked tapes for family and some with big red X's on them for our private stuff which we keep locked away.

12. Omegaman

Omegaman Member

Albums:
    U R So ScrewED Dude!!!

13. tgw

tgw
    Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Wow. I don't know what I would do. I would be absoutely mortified if that happened. Consider yourself lucky that the reaction has been what it is. My family would not go for that at all. Talk about awkward for me... for the rest of my life.

Just move on with life I guess. I wish my family was that open about stuff.

Draft saved Draft deleted