penis extender is pain full

krisdavid

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Any one no how to stop my penis extender from hurting. I love using it but it hurt bad around the head of my penis is there a better head part i can buy that does not make it so painfull

Riven650

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You are probably trying to stretch it too long too soon. The idea is that you give it just enough stretch to keep your cock near it's flaccid stretched length, but not so as to hurt. If you can't tolerate half an hour or more I think you have to reduce the length of your stretcher a bit before the next session. Just my opinion.

Pose

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You are probably trying to stretch it too long too soon. The idea is that you give it just enough stretch to keep your cock near it's flaccid stretched length, but not so as to hurt. If you can't tolerate half an hour or more I think you have to reduce the length of your stretcher a bit before the next session. Just my opinion.

Yup bang on. With it should have came like a starter routine, the first couple days you're only supposed to do a little bit more than your flaccid length, then in 2 days you raise it, then once more you raise it (there should be a booklet that explains).

Then after that, you raise it every week from there. Also, maybe you could find some foam or thin cloth and put it between the noose part and underneath your head?

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Silicone gel strips also work well in providing both padding and traction for extenders. You can fashion them from shoe insoles- simply cut them into 1" to 1 1/2" strips, and wrap a strip directly behind the glans (retracting any excess skin first), before applying your extender.

krisdavid

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
what about buying the comfort strap and herd about one that can replace both of them and it suck to the head of your cock. but I cant find it any where

dustin7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I posted a pic of how I used to were my extender. Look up my threads. I have a pic there.