Penis Extender: What's being used and how is it for you?

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by rawrrawr, Feb 8, 2012.

1. rawrrawr

rawrrawr New Member

Albums:
    Guys,

I am looking for a penis extender to buy. Could you share what you are using and what you recommend? I've been to thundersplace and lpsg... so far there are only individual accounts and how some noose type extenders hurt! :eek:

Thanks.

2. Acacio_Moore

Acacio_Moore New Member

Albums:
    My favorite is the Dahan Extender. It is a mid-grade extender that is fairly well built and easy to use. It has an elastic silicone strap that wraps around your head instead of a noose. It is very very comfortable for me. I think it was instrumental in helping me break past the 8.5" mark to 9". It comes with enough extra extender bars to extend to 14" so you shouldn't have to buy any of those ever. The only downside to the extender is if you are very girthy the base might be a little tight. But you can find larger bases that should work for the unit very inexpensively. Just do a search for "girth base". You can find the Dahan all over the net. I purchased mine from eBay and paid less than $40 including shipping. Hope this helps.

3. B_mastersword

B_mastersword New Member

looks okay i guess but why are the before/after pics on their site just the same thing zoomed in?

4. ThicknMoan

ThicknMoan Active Member

Albums:
    I got the girth but I need more length!

So I decided to try these snazzy penis extenders. I bought an inexpensive $50 one on EBAY - the Dahan type. After looking at the many versions out there, the price ended up being the deciding factor. And yes, as it turns out, the Dahan type is of lesser quality BUT it seems to work just fine.

It has up to 14" stretching ability and comes with a *hyrbid* attachment for the strap and noose (I havent figured out how to use them at the same time. It is possible but it looks like chaos)

The noose is kewl but the strap seems best for grip. There is padding for the noose and strap but not using the padding will causing pinching (unless you are into that)

The strap foam padding included is obviously used for comfort but I notice is also excellent for grip.

It does take a few tries to get a good grip so the extending can be done for extended periods and be comfortable at the same time. Dont want your cock head to lose blood circulation, do we? :wink:

I have used the Bathmate in the past so I know my dick can get rather long so I am using this extender to get to those lengths and beyond.

I can certainly now see the use and potentional of these extenders. Perhaps in the future I will upgrade to the others as some have some interesting *different* variations on the extending part. But not before I
    wear this one out!

I wear it at home only - I dont want to be out in public incase my cock head slips out of the strap, causing the strap attachment fall down my pant leg LOL *clunk clunk*

http://www.lpsg.com/members/thicknmoan/albums/extender+action/675767-because-i-am-not-happy.jpg

http://www.lpsg.com/members/thicknmoan/albums/extender+action/675766-why-because-i-should.jpg

5. arabking

arabking Member

I have the sizegenetics brand one. Expensive as f$#k but I think worth it. I paid $300 for mine and it comes with many different options for the attachment. The steel bars are the most amazing quality BUT after looking at the ones these guys are talking about I might've bought those since it's considerably cheaper.

6. ThicknMoan

ThicknMoan Active Member

Albums:
    although I am starting to be tempted to get the X4 Labs extender (or upgrade kit) for the "quad" attachment. I can see its benefit now

7. Lionel

Lionel Member

Albums:
    I just received this model. I'm definitely way too thick for the standard base. Could you provide a link to a wider base available for purchase? Otherwise, I might just try to modify it on my own. Any suggestions?

8. hung15us

hung15us Member

Albums:
    I also have a problem with the base to small to fit.

Draft saved Draft deleted