penis extenders

waxaway99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've seen a product sold that stretches the penis gently and slowly over time. There are a few differant companies that sell this device for 300 to 400 dollars U.S. I was curious if these work. If anyone has tried one of these tell us if it worked or not. If you want to see what one of these extenders looks like go to jes-extender.com

royston

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
seems like a cunning plan my friend, however, the more worthwhile alternative would be to get a life!

x

waxaway99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've got a great life....fucking your girlfriend becuase she got sick of your limp little noodle. Fuck you bitch, my dick's bigger than yours. And I bet I pull alot more ass than you, you queer.

Chuck64

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
waxaway99 said:
I've got a great life....fucking your girlfriend becuase she got sick of your limp little noodle. Fuck you bitch, my dick's bigger than yours. And I bet I pull alot more ass than you, you queer.

Any other playground come-backs you'd like to throw in there buddy? Are you sure you're 25? It sounds to me like you're off by about 10 years.

Royston probably should have used a little more finess in his comment, but you crossed the line.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
waxaway99 said:

You wrote 25 on your profile, yet display the schoolyard behavior of an 8-year-old. Homophobic cusses and non-supportive remarks regarding the penises of others are not welcome at LPSG, and you would do well to remember that if you want to remain here in the long-term.

You might like to check out the LPSG Terms to see what this forum is actually about:
http://www.lpsg.org/showthread.php?t=24328

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
waxaway99 said:

Consider this a warning:

Statements like yours here--homophobic and venomous are not really acceptable here.

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
royston said:
seems like a cunning plan my friend, however, the more worthwhile alternative would be to get a life!

That's our Top Gun!

SR_search4bp

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
waxaway99 said:

really refreshing, the posts of some folks here :confused:

probably you're just on the wrong forum site, waxaway99, hmmm?

or do you like to teach us something? :rolleyes:

royston

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
waxaway99 said:

well if yours is rock hard and massive then why would you need penis enlargement. i don't have anything against p.e when the person is so small that it causes problems but ur just bein greedy...don't brag about having a massive cock in a thread you started about being insecure with the dick god gave you.

i think the majority of blokes that do p.e would be better of spending half an hour a day on their physique, charity, health, financial situation, or social life...all of those will mean 'you'll pull much more ass,' and your peers won't think your a prat!

love me x

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
waxaway99 said:

i for one am appalled

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
waxaway99 said:

And this is why I support free speech, idiots always out themselves- some sooner than others. Thanks for the heads up, guy! Impressive, coming to a big dick site asking about penis extenders, then asserting your HUGENESS immediately after- you sure are a clever guy and we'll be enthralled to hear the rest of what's on your mind. :rolleyes:

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
well the truth is royston's reply was pretty much a low blow; generally, most people don't take kindly to being told to "get a life." as it happens, waxaway's response was even more uncultured and tawdry.

the words of the day folks are: taste / tastelessness

Chuck64

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Bert & Ernie are GAY!!! While Ernie is more dominant, I think Bert is usually the top. They're regulars at "Madame O's" (The levi & leather bar at the bottom of Oscar's trash can).

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Chuck64 said:
Bert & Ernie are GAY!!! While Ernie is more dominant, I think Bert is usually the top. They're regulars at "Madame O's" (The levi & leather bar at the bottom of Oscar's trash can).

As so often, there does appear to be some photographic evidence to support your case :rolleyes: :

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y76/zarpafilms9/ern4.jpg
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y76/zarpafilms9/ern2.jpg
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y76/zarpafilms9/ern3.jpg
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y76/zarpafilms9/ern1.jpg