Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
ladies, your thoughts?
some seem to love,
some seem to loathe.

my personal opinion is 'ew'.
to me it's as sexy as a woman holding a fleshlite between her thighs and inviting you to fuck her better, tighter, faker vagina.
i don't wank with a dildo because a cunt full of plastic does nothing for me. i'd prefer the real deal, thank you very much.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Not for me either. I'm a fan of the real thing. And the toys I use are always smaller than any real guy - plastic/jelly/silicone whatever just doesn't feel nearly as nice as the real thing attached to the real man.

hsarge

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Dolfie, do you have the same opinion of shaft sleeves that provide more girth?

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
As a lady who enjoys toys and loves to experiment, I've tried a few. They have a feel equal to similarly textured dildos - indeed, they work well as a dildo - however, as a penetrative toy with a parter, are less successful (too soft and floppy, no heat conduction).

I think the technology is not quite where it needs to be for these to work, as some of the gentleman out there who have used versions with the ball strap probably have found. :wink: Beyond the technical, I lost too much of the physical connection with the person I was experimenting , even more so than strap-on sex, which I enjoyed, but also can't say I ever craved.

Would I experiment again with an extender or sleeve? If an improved version caught my eye, certainly.

D_Tinker Ball

1st Like
Media
I've had one, never used - actually, I forgot about it.

I bought it because it seemed funny to try, and that's it.
Just a toy to experience something different; you all speak of it as a substitution, or a perpetual prosthetic. I have no doubt sex would be less 'personal', less intimate, but it could be funny/pleasurable nevertheless.

Just my 2 cents.

ps; sorry, noticed now you were asking only for women's thougts. Please consider me a ghost passing by.

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've had one, never used - actually, I forgot about it.

I bought it because it seemed funny to try, and that's it.
Just a toy to experience something different; you all speak of it as a substitution, or a perpetual prosthetic. I have no doubt sex would be less 'personal', less intimate, but it could be funny/pleasurable nevertheless.

Just my 2 cents.

ps; sorry, noticed now you were asking only for women's thougts. Please consider me a ghost passing by.
Agreed. Extenders/sleeves/glans covering g-spot devices, etc., are available to try out and if game, there's no reason not to. I'm giving your post a virtual, "Welcome to the Dark Side: We've got cookies" pink, sparkly sticker. It smells of Chocolate - Nutella. :09:

Pandora77

Cherished Member
Gold
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Seeing that I like experimenting with different things to spice things up in the bedroom and have not used a penis extender so far, I would definately give it a try- at least once.
If the guy and me both liked it- why not?!