Penis extenders

skip22h

Expert Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2007
Posts
461
Media
0
Likes
170
Points
263
Location
Australia
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Gender
Male
Just wondering if anyone has tried something similar and whether they are uncomfortable to wear where it hits the stomach?

Any other suggestions?


1700822935124.png
 
  • Like
Reactions: merc41
I've got a pretty good collection of sheaths/extenders and I don't find any of them uncomfortable where they touch the stomach. Some of the big ones can feel a little heavy after a while, and I've heard that some of the closed ended ones can have some uncomfortable suction, but all the ones I've tried have been enjoyable.
 
  • Like
Reactions: merc41 and skip22h
I also have several extenders and sleeves. I find them comfortable to wear, if I use the right amount of lube when putting them on. Too much lube and they don’t stay in place well. Too little lube and they can be difficult/uncomfortable to put on. I actually have a review of the one in your picture here on this board.
 
  • Like
Reactions: merc41 and skip22h
We had a generic, 2" extender that was 1.75" thick near the base. It was made of silicone and made my length 8 1/2". It was very comfortable to wear when lube was applied. My wife loved the full feeling, but it developed a split after a year of use. I'm ordering a new one from BlissfulCreations on Etsy. They have great ratings, decent prices and look to be well made.
 
  • Like
Reactions: merc41 and skip22h
I was in the Hustler Store yesterday and was looking at some of the Vixskin sleeves. i would love t see a woman take the large size
 
  • Like
Reactions: merc41