Penis Extension Pain

prodance

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As a new member, I am posting this hoping more experienced members can advise me. I have statretd a regime just a week ago involving pumping for 1 hour approx followed by stretching and jelquing for 2 hours. I have ben doing this pumping and stretching and jelquing regime twice a day for a week. I now have noticed greater girth but my penis has lost strength and has pain down the centre. I think it is injured and don't know what to do to make the pain go away and come bak to normal. I am not sure if it will simply go back to normal after a days rest or two. Does anyone know these symptoms and best course of action?

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
you have to ease into a routine and take a day off for recovery. you have pain down the middle because you have overdone it and tried to over stretch the tube down the middle of you cock. you can also try to overstretch the vein down the backside of your cock, and that will hurt also.

you want to make it bigger and still operable, don't torture it into a long flaccid, inoperable meat tube.

prodance

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thank you both for your replies. Can you tell me how many days it should take to come back to normal. I will not overdo it and torture it in the future, just hope it comes back. What do you think? Thanks again.