Average speed of ejaculation: 28 miles per hour

Average speed of a city bus: 25 miles per hour

Average # of calories in a teaspoon of semen: 7

Average # of calories in a can of Dr. Pepper: 150

Average length of penis when not erect: 3.5 inches

Average length when erect: 5.1

Smallest natural penis recorded: 5/8 of an inch

Largest natural penis recorded: 12 inches

Largest penis in the animal kingdom: 11 feet (blue whale)

Height from court floor to the rim of a basketball hoop: 10 feet

Most arousing time of day/season for a man: early morning/fall

Best ways to improve sexual function: quit smoking, start exercising, lose weight.

Foods that improve sex life: oysters, lean meat, seafood, whole grains, wheat germ, chicken nuggets

Percent of men who say they masturbate: 60%

Percent of men who say they masturbate at least once a day: 54%

Percent of men who say they feel guilty masturbating that often: 41%

Amount of time needed for a man to regain erection: from 2 min to 2weeks

Average # of erections per day for a man: 11

Average # of erections during the night: 9

Time it takes an average person to complete a marathon: 4 hours

Sperm life: 2 1/2 months (from development to ejaculation)

Cost of a year's supply of condoms: $100

Thickness of the average condom: .07 mm

Thickness of super-thin condoms: .05 mm

In general, the taste of a man's semen varies with his diet. Some say that the alkaline-based foods (fish and some meats) produce a buttery or fishy taste. Dairy products can create a foul taste; the taste of semen after eating asparagus is said to be the foulest. ACIDIC FRUITS AND ALCOHOL (EXCEPT PROCESSED LIQUORS) GIVE IT A PLEASANT AND SUGARY TASTE. Examples:
oranges, mangos, kiwi, lemons, grapefruit, limes, Labatt Blue, Honey Brown, etc. drinking a Corona with lime is double the fun)

Odors that increase blood flow to the penis: lavender, licorice, chocolate, doughnuts, pumpkin pie (happy thanksgiving!)

Yes, the penis does shrink in cold water

It is common for men to wake up with 'morning wood', a name for an a.m. erection

jay_too

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by Pecker@Sep 3 2004, 01:55 AM
Average # of times he will ejaculate from masturbation: 2,000
Uh-oh, I better get a will.

jay

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Originally posted by jay_too+Sep 2 2004, 10:34 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (jay_too @ Sep 2 2004, 10:34 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Pecker@Sep 3 2004, 01:55 AM
Uh-oh, I better get a will.

jay [/b][/quote]
Thank goodness that for you and me, it&#39;s an average&#33; :p

ceg1526

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by Pecker@Sep 3 2004, 01:55 AM
Average number of times a man will ejaculate in his lifetime: 7,200

I&#39;m over on both numbers, and I&#39;m only 46. I feel sorry for the guy on the other side of the bell curve.

Take care

Ceg

ericbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Actually, something is wrong with those numbers.

Average total lifetime ejaculations: 7,200
Ejaculations from masturbation: 2,000

That means that less than 1/3 of the ejaculations are from masturbation, and over 2/3 are presumably from intercourse, felatio, or other sex act. So, if those numbers are right, men would have sex (or cum during sex) twice as often as solo. But, later on, it says that 54% of men masturbate at least once a day. So, does that mean that they have sex with a partner something like twice a day on average? Damn&#33; I&#39;ve got to get out of the house more.

(Maybe the minister of my Baptist church was right in his sermon on Homosexuality, when he told us all that a proper gay man has sex with 6 different partners each night&#33;)

I think the 2000 number is much too low. If a man masturbates to orgasm from the age of 12 until 72, every other day, that&#39;s 10,950 loads of cum&#33; If he does it more or less daily, that&#39;s round about 20,000 ejaculations from masturbation, not the 2000 claimed&#33;

kenny:
Originally posted by ericbear@Sep 3 2004, 09:07 PM
Actually, something is wrong with those numbers.
your right, i thought this was a bit weird as well. nice facts as well Pecker. i thought the 20 erections in 24 hours is pretty accurate.

ponybilt

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Yeah, I&#39;d seen this list a while back and thought some guys were lucky getting all that sex. But it supports the theory that cum is part fo a balanced diet :lol:

BlindEarth80:
Originally posted by Pecker@Sep 2 2004, 08:55 PM
ACIDIC FRUITS AND ALCOHOL (EXCEPT PROCESSED LIQUORS) GIVE IT A PLEASANT AND SUGARY TASTE. Examples:
oranges, mangos, kiwi, lemons, grapefruit, limes, Labatt Blue, Honey Brown, etc. drinking a Corona with lime is double the fun)
Finally, a practical reason for me to drink so much of my favorite beer, Labatt Blue.

drambone2001

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I must take you to task on the masturabation numbers over a lifetime. If you started jerking off at 12 and jerked off once per day over 60 years, that would be 365 x 60, which is a hell of a lot more than the number you quoted&#33;

Franky

Expert Member
Media
I think I have shot at least 50 US gallons of spunk - about 2/3 by wanking and the rest fucking and being sucked off. I&#39;ve only been jerking off loads for 55 years - plenty more to cum yet&#33;
Franky

suaige: count me odd here, but I feel pretty good, my best marathon time is 3 hrs 14 min 43 sec. for a nice 26.2 miles or 42Km

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Well, I have been jacking off since I was 12 and I am now 41.. that is 10,585 cum shots if I just jacked off one time per day. Well, I know there have been days when I jacked off 4 or 5 times. Then there are times when I had sex 3 or 4 times and also jacked off. Factor in maybe 1 day a month when I didn&#39;t jack off.. I am still looking at 15,000 cum shots&#33;

Hapi Papi:
Originally posted by geo8x6@Sep 12 2004, 01:16 AM
Well, I have been jacking off since I was 12 and I am now 41.. that is 10,585 cum shots if I just jacked off one time per day. Well, I know there have been days when I jacked off 4 or 5 times. Then there are times when I had sex 3 or 4 times and also jacked off. Factor in maybe 1 day a month when I didn&#39;t jack off.. I am still looking at 15,000 cum shots&#33;
[post=255718]Quoted post[/post]​

I tried to count too... but I got lost somewhere between the ages of 13 and 17... actually I was lost before then... so...

doubtless_mouse: I quit counting after I filled an 80 gallon drum can.

It was hard trying to explain to the movers what it was though...

Me - "No, it is not an 80 gallon drum can full of spunk"
Mover - "Sir, why is it covered in naked pictures of women and labeled Big Ass Can of Spunk then"
Me - "Doesn&#39;t every guy have the "Gag" barrel of spunk."
Mover - "Ummm...No sir and likewise we watched you jackoff in it while we cleaning out your office."
Me - "Umm...I can see where you would get confused by that...but it is definatley not an 80 gallon barrel of spunk."
Mover - "Whatever sir, we are not touching it."
Me - "Owe come on it is only an 80 gallon drum can full of spunk...no I mean it only looks and smells like an 80 gallon drum can full of spunk."
Mover - "I&#39;m outa here."
Me - "I expect a full refund because you refused to move my 80 gallon drum can full of spunk...I mean you refused to move my 80 gallon drum can that looks like it is full of spunk...because I mean we both it ain&#39;t that..."

See what I mean, hard to explain.

More ramblings from the Mouse

P.S. Lets assume that the average ejaculate it 1.5 teaspoons.
7,200 ejaculations would equal 10,800 teaspoons of spunk.
1 teaspoon equals 1/3 of a tablespoon and 1 tablespoon equals one fluid once.
So lets divide 10,800 by 3 (3 teaspoons to make and ounce) the answer is 3,600 fluid onces.
Now 128 fluid onces equals 1 gallon.
Lets divide 10,800 by 128. The answer is 84.75 gallons...not 14 gallons. I know I should find a hobby or go to bed or something. So based off the numbers provided at the beginning of the thread, the average male lifetime total ejaculate would be approx. 85 gallons, or just enough to fill an 80 gallon drum can, hence the 80 gallon drum can full of spunk...most of you thought I made that number up huh...
Mouse

doubtless_mouse: oops I screwed up the answer is not 84.75, instead it is something like 28.125 gallons of spunk in a lifetime. sorry will try to be error free next time i am being smart...

Mouse

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Father Roonie was taking his constitutional one afternoon when he heard grunting and slapping sounds from behind a bush. Walking around the bush he found little Georgie with his shorts around his ankles, his right hand wrapped around his penis.

"What are you doing, Georgie?" asked Father.

Georgie blushed and said, "Um... masturbating, Father," and fumbled as he pulled up his shorts and stumbled away as quickly as he could.

"Tch, tch," Father Roonie called after him, "you must save it for marriage, boy&#33;"

Several years later Georgie appeared at Father Roonie&#39;s office.

"Father," he beamed proudly, "I am getting married this weekend and I have a question for you." He held out a large bucket filled with semen and said,

"I saved it. What do I do with it now?"