penis feeling

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Edy, Dec 12, 2009.

1. Edy

Edy New Member

I always wondered, how does it feel having a big penis ?
    how does it feel having it hang between your legs, does it bother sometimes when your walking or running ?
    when you are wearing a speedo , is it uncomfortable to stuff your package in it ?

I'm just curious : )

2. D_Jared Padalicki

D_Jared Padalicki Account Disabled

It feels awesome!

3. D_Jared Padalicki

D_Jared Padalicki Account Disabled

I can recommend it for everyone :wink:

4. readytocum

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    wish i can feel it myself, damm, beeing a grower, from 2 or 3, too 6 or 7, doesn,t really bother, except if horny lol....that i like

5. D_Bodacious Appetite

feels painful when i try to tuck it away :/

6. DragonPenis

DragonPenis Member

Albums:
    It's quite a awesome feeling. If you have the means I highly recommend you get one :p

7. D_Jurgen Klitgaard

D_Jurgen Klitgaard Account Disabled

8. D_Inglethorp Rumpshow

Like anything else there are pros and cons. It's good when you walk and it slaps against your thigh...not so much when you sit down and it gets trapped under said thigh.

9. biz4two

biz4two New Member

Albums:
    Awesome! I especially like the feeling when I am wearing my casual dockers with no underwear. If it gets semi hard while talking with a sexy woman...I am sure she can see it outlined to the pants.

I used to love to wear a speedo back in my college years (good hard body)...and strut my stuff to the pool. I would have my penis laying down to the side towards my hips...and it was easily defined. Especially if it was semi-hard. In those days...I picked up a lot of sexy college girls doing my thing.

The only time it would get embarrassing...is when I would get semi-hard or hard when I didn't want to. But for the most part...even then...I was proud of what I was packing!:yup:

biz
    :cool2:

10. Hanger2

Hanger2 New Member

Always feels good. I would not swap it for smaller for anything. I am aware of it almost all the time.

How does it feel to have a small one? I sometimes think that it may be less comfortable than a big one when freeballing. If you have a small penis that sits on top of uptight balls, does the tip chafe against the front of your pants? I think catching in a zipper may be more of a problem than with a big one that hangs down my leg and out of the way.

11. Edy

Edy New Member

well, my dick is not THAT small, it's like 5 inches when it's hard, but when being flaccid it looks really small. it does not rub against my pants, really, but for example while standing in front of an urinal, i have to "find" it in my pants first and then i have to stand quite close to it ... or at the gym, when the other guys proudly present their bulges in their tight boxers... i never dare to wear them because it would look weird with no real bulge in such tight underwear .

12. D_Brecock Evileye

D_Brecock Evileye New Member

Feels great most of the time. I did jumping jacks with no underware once and it was like being punched in the nuts when I got to swinging.lol

13. B_quietguy

B_quietguy New Member

Wonderful! I love feeling its weight hang between my legs when semi-hard. I like the feeling of pressing against women's vaginas as it stretches them.

14. D_Axl Hose

D_Axl Hose New Member

i agree with 24 karat. it's awesome most of the time. however, getting in or out of a car can be quite painful as it tends to get caught under your leg. splash down (dip the tip) if your not careful in the bathroom. and it can be annoying when you are trying to sleep. other than that it's awesome!

15. SR_Festus Salmonodor

It does make shopping for a cup a bit of nuisance. The one i wear just barely contains my junk, gets pinched a bit, lol.

16. avg_joe

Gold Member

Having grown up from 5"(as a kid) to 8.5"(as an adult), it feels the same as before. No difference at all except getting some complaints and compliments.

17. D_CountdeGrandePinja

D_CountdeGrandePinja Account Disabled

Feels just normal & great - it's amazing how my cock grew when I lost 100 lbs. twenty years ago!

18. flynn

flynn Active Member

Albums:
    I love people (men and women) looking at my bulge. I have to adjust myself when sitting in a car. I don't have a problem working out.

Draft saved Draft deleted