Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Does anyone notice their penis sort of float when soaking in the tub? I assume the bigger (soft) and heavier guys wouldnt experience that, but last night i was taking a bath and noticed it kind of floated a lil, I'm by no means huge but not small either..jus wonding, as well as why it does that..

bigguy4u

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Not that I haven't noticed this before, but last night in the hot tub I had the same question. How about your balls, do they float too? Mine were. It could have been the jets causing them to fly upwards though lol

Kayden96

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I haven't found a bathtub I fit comfortably in. My balls always stick out of the water. The tub only fills up to the base of my shaft before it hits the overflow drain. It's hard as hell to relax in a 4' tub when you're 6'4".

JamesDean240

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
LOL. Yep. I got a floater in the pool. I don't do the tub thing; don't like washing my face in the same water my ass is sittin' in. LMAO

lorne

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
definitely floats, Ive seen this too. Balls only kinda they kinda just shift. If Im in a hot tub Ive noticed the head will pull upwards like a buoy.