penis gets huge during sex?

dong-in-khakis

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
when I get overly excited my cock swells. I love to see it get that big, it's so exciting and gratifying to see your own cock so large.

When I get that excited it also gets so rock hard it is unimagineable. When I'm that hard just a slow dry stroke sends me into a frenzy, pumping my balls dry.

Thenavigatorcometh

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I get this right at the base if I've gone for for more than half anf an hour which about normal. Before I met present partner if I was with a lady who had a well upholstered figure I get really big if I just took her belly fat in both my hands. Sometimes I'd ask them if this was ok then they'd feel my cock grow - or so they'd say - lol!

Deprice544

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
curious... 1. How old ya start mastbrution? How often?
2. How about ur cum out?
3. Does ur big cock make ya feel more powerful?
4. Did ya use vacuum pump or pills or drugs and etc?
5. Can ya feel ur cock muscle/tissue become strong when erect?
6. what inches ya was 10, 13, 16, 18 and 21 age?
7. Does ur big cock bother ya feel horny?
8. How ur cock grow BIGGER and LONG?
9. if ur brother have bigger dick?
10. If yes, Does ur brother play ur bigger cock?
11. Do ur mom know ya had bigger cock? Does ur mom play ur dick or fuck?
12. Do ur sister know ya have bigger cock? Did sister suck ur bigger cock?
13. ur mom or ur sister have huge CLIT?

Other wise... Does women like ur bigger cock?
Does women eat ur cum? How BJ?
Does women bother ya because they're honry by ur BIGGER DICK?
Does any men good Bj? Which best female or male Bj?
Have ya see any women have big clit or libra?
Have ya fuck women anus asshole?
Do ya like lick anus? How smell? Do ya love smell by pussy or anus?

Thanks... Hope ya answer my question... Have a nice day!

some dude

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Sometimes it gets so swollen during intercourse my partner has said "you're soooo hard" and I've replied " it's so hard it feels like it's someone else's", meaning it so rock hard it feels a bit numb. Cool feeling though.

That's a pretty awesome description of the disengaged sensation of a mega-erection. When I'm on, and my wife is doing something special (usually some form of enhanced oral), I get a half-inch longer than usual and super-hard. Good times, on these occasions when the stars align.

To the general question, my basic erection always gets a little boost (at least) if I am with my wife. This makes sense if your partner turns you on and has a bag of tricks to add to the fun.

AlphaMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
When having sex Im obviously bigger in girth. I cant even wrap my hand around it. When Im masturbating my glans are pathetic and girth is less. Its not like I can bust out a tape measure during sex. How much can u grow from levels of excitement?

It's the same for me as well. Masturbation is boring overall and I don't really get that hard at all.

During sex, however, it's a totally different story. Someone once posted that, "during sex they don't even recognize their dick" and that holds true for me too. :cool:

RamIt

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think the idea that your cock gets bigger during sex is why so many guys exaggerate their sizes. They think, "sure, the ruler only says 7 inches, but it gets at least an inch longer and a half inch thicker during sex!"

I think it gets harder or thicker towards that funny feeling, but not a whole lot.

blg3floor3

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know what you guys mean. Before having ever been with a girl, I figured that the size and hardness it got during whacking it was the max. But then I hooked up with a girl for the first time and although I've got no idea regarding how much, if at all, the size changed, I definitely remember how much harder it was. I got so fucking rock hard that it hurt. It was painfully hard. That was a new experience. I told her how painfully hard it was and she was all too eager to do something about it. :biggrin1: