Penis Getting Thicker?

crunkmunky

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Recently I swear my penis looks and feels thicker. When I wake up in the morning and touch my cock sometimes I’m surprised by how fat it feels. I’m 29, haven’t been jelqing or changing my behavior.

Anyone else experience something like this? Is it possibly for your dick to get thicker even as an adult?

Gj816

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Yep it happens to some of us. I know mine is thicker than it was a few years ago. I think a lot of it has to do with blood flow. As well as exercising.

For me, for years I weighed 150 lbs until five years ago. I gained about 15 lbs I noticed with the weight gain and working out that my cock got thicker. Almost to the point I couldn't touch my index finger to my thumb without gripping it a little tighter. Win win for me. Sometimes if I go a couple of days without jacking I feel thicker.

crunkmunky

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Interesting. Actually I have been working out more recently, I never thought that could lead to a beefier penis though. Just another reason to exercise!

Yep it happens to some of us. I know mine is thicker than it was a few years ago. I think a lot of it has to do with blood flow. As well as exercising.

For me, for years I weighed 150 lbs until five years ago. I gained about 15 lbs I noticed with the weight gain and working out that my cock got thicker. Almost to the point I couldn't touch my index finger to my thumb without gripping it a little tighter. Win win for me. Sometimes if I go a couple of days without jacking I feel thicker.

Reactions: Gj816 and Antoniooo