PENIS GIRTH

kilbasadad

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have to admit I am bigger then anyone else I have seen I measure 8 inches around and 12.5 inches long. With pics and Cam to prove it nothing false about this Wrangler.[attachmentid=116]

Phillip Conaway: well im about 7x8 and my girlfriend is terrified of my penis- i feel terrible and hope that it doesnt present real problems in the future, seening as how we have only been dating for about a month and we have had sex only one time- she described it like "having sex with a 20oz coke bottle"

SickBoy:
Originally posted by vega@Jan 7 2005, 11:40 AM
It is very true that many people here are not honest at all.

Personally I am 8 inches long and 6.5 inches around. I find no reason to lie. I like my size and so does my girl.

7 inches around isn't that absurd at all. 10 yes 7 no. I have found that the matter of a half inch can make a lot of difference.

I laugh a lot because I am very thick and I have found that my penis is usually as thick or thicker than the wrists of most girls. If I were as thick as my own wrist I would be unusable considering it is around 8.

So I like to put my fingers around a girls wrist and just smile at her.
[post=272907]Quoted post[/post]​

That's funny I just measure my gf's wrist and showed her, its ture.

I glad people consider 7" impossible because now I can say "its been called impossibly thick"

D_Coyne Toss

Expert Member
Media
As it's written in my signature, my penis' girth is 6.3 inches. It might sound strange that accurancy, but it's only because i converted the 16 cm in inches. Using the standard accurancy i should be 6.5 too, i think ;)

Kat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There are definetely guys out there that are extremely thick. My husband for example is almost exactly 8 inches in circumference...pretty much consistent all down the shaft. He is as thick as his forearm and a hell of alot thicker than my wrist! There are actually some of us gals who actually like that, LOL. However, he is not the thickest that I regularly take...that is an extra large dildo that is 9 inches around.

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
At just 6.5" (to 7" on a good day) around, I have numerous times encountered problems. My ex wife hated it and bitched a LOT that it was too fat and too short. Key word: ex. :D

Spork

1st Like
Media
Originally posted by madame_zora@Jan 9 2005, 12:32 AM
Well, I was curious about all this (ain't I always?), so I measured my wrist. I'm 6.25, so anyone that size or bigger is wrist thick to me. I must admit, I don't usually measure guys' dicks, but I'm sure I've never seen one in real life as big around as my wrist, except one, and that is with extensive experience.

Hmm...just found a tape measure. 6.25" in the middle, a hair under 7" at the base.

Just over 6.25" is exactly how much I can get my thumb and forefinger around. I've done the wrist check on a few women, and they were all that size or smaller.

Part of it, Madame_Z, may be that wrists tend to be wider and flatter than penises (penes?) So they look larger, but the circumference is the same.

I've never been completely unable to enter someone, and I've only had one woman who made me stop because she couldn't take pleasure from it. Lube is a wonderful thing -- use it.

I recommend Eros (longest lasting, best sensation) or Probe (most slippery, for when you just can't get it in any other way). Both are worlds better than KY or even Astroglide.

brcm: is it possible to suck a 7 inch , or even 6 inch girth dick ??
when i look at a tube of 6 inch circumference, i can"t seem to put it in my mouth

hungthick

Experimental Member
Media
yes it is possible because i get it done all the time---trouble comes in when you want them to blow you for an extended length of time---of late i have been getting only the obligatory suck and nothing more :(

i have sucked another dude that was very thick and now i know how difficult it actually is---my mouth was open wide but i couldnt feel anything or do anything because my mouth barely opened up to fit it in.