Penis Girth

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by Imported, Jan 29, 2005.

1. Imported

Gold Member

8inchworm:
    I saw the size posts, but I am curiuos in particular about girth as that seems to be more important to most women.

I haven't compared other erect penises to my own but I think I'm fine about my girth.
    I measure 8" long and circumference varies from 4" at the head, 5" in the middle, and 7" at the base. Is this variance normal? :wacko:

ANyhow that's a little too much about me. How about other guys's size? What is the perfect girth for you women? :blink:

2. Imported

Gold Member

LeahCat: The perfect girth for me belongs to a guy who posts on this board, AndrewD. He's a touch over 7inches around and that, I think, is the absolute ideal for me as far as enjoying that stretched out feeling but still being able to give head and do anal goes. Anything larger can make some things less enjoyable and not quite as easy. Im still happy to try larger but I think for very regular sex 7inches in girth would be perfect.

3. surferboy

Gold Member

Albums:

The perfect girth depends on the chick I'd say. If the girl's very tight, she wouldn't be able to handle a cock of huge girth comfortably. And besides, no one and nothing is perfect. Except for me, of course :p

Yah, as if. I'm so far from perfect. I think the only perfect thing in this world is the beach and the ocean. But man is slowly killing that off. And I've gone off o na tangent, I'm sorry. It's what valium does to me.

4. Altairion

Gold Member

Albums:
    hey the ocean is great. I live in the wonderful landlocked midwest, but my trips to California and Oregon really made me want to live out there.

Back on topic though, I hope girls will think my 5.5" girth is enough. (And yes, I said "think" as in I'm still a 21 year old virgin. Still searchin for that special girl ;) )

Draft saved Draft deleted