Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I recently measured my penis and noticed that it is about 0.50" longer than it was maybe about ten years ago. I'm 32, and I thought that was a bit odd since I don't do any sort of enlarging exercises. I'm not necessarily concerned, but was just curious if anyone else has had a similar experience. I'm chalking it up to the fact that perhaps my body was still growing ten years ago.

carter2006

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well I'm two years off being 32, so there's hope for me too!

LOL!

Seriously, I understand that bodies change. As we go through adulthood our body shape changes depending on a lot of things... diet, exercise, environment, stress... I guess that can include changes to your cock. I know that sometimes older men get a bit 'saggier' as the skin becomes more elastic (I mean men way older than you, but it's an example of how bodies change).

A few years ago I did a mini-study on my own cock and found that my erect size changed quite substantially depending on when I measured, and that was only over a few weeks... The thread is probably still around somewhere, I'll try to dig it out...

EDIT: Here is the thread - http://www.lpsg.org/23447-measuring-cock-size-not-as.html - it's pretty old but it gives you an idea...

backa

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, I've thought about just natural aging and elasticity of the skin, but hopefully that's later down the road, though some days I do feel much older than I am! I just thought it was curious that the measurement was that different. I'm sure one could have a different measurement every day. Variables, such as, weather, body temperature, etc., can play a huge role.

backa

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Something else that I noticed is that not only did my erect length increase, but I've become more of a shower than grower. Now I'm anywhere between 6"-7" flaccid. As stated before, I don't do any pumping or other lengthening exercises. Has anyone else noticed this before?

ShannonH

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Something else that I noticed is that not only did my erect length increase, but I've become more of a shower than grower. Now I'm anywhere between 6"-7" flaccid. As stated before, I don't do any pumping or other lengthening exercises. Has anyone else noticed this before?

Don't have time to look them up, but I've seen a couple medical studies that show a strong correlation between age and flaccid length. We all just hang a little looser as we age - might be decreased strength of the tendons, or just your tunica getting less elastic. Think like an old balloon that has been stretched for so long, even without air it's a lot bigger.

Alas, there's no correlation between age after sexual development has completed and erect/stretched length. If you count non-bonepressed-length, it goes down a bit since you get fatter as you age, but your erection remains roughly the same size (barring any kind of disease.)

I'm mildly obsessive and have been tracking my erect length since Netscape 1, and have been consistently 7.25" long that whole time.