Penis growing in late 20s?

Mr_Clark

Just Browsing
Media
Hi folks, I've been lurking for a while and I haven't seen this topic addressed.

Is it possible for a man's penis to take a "growth spurt" when he's in his late 20's?

One day a couple of months ago I was laying around in bed on a weekend morning. My wife came in, we started fooling around, and when I got naked, my hard-on was [edit: relatively] huge. I didn't measure it, but based on my current measurements, I'd estimate it was 8x6". Ever since then, I seem to be getting bigger erections than I ever have before. I used to be strictly average both in length and girth, about 5.5x5, but now I measure 6.5x6, regularly, and sometimes over 7 in length. Still small compared to some of you, but above average, and a big change for me (and my wife..not that she's complaining of course) I'm also longer flaccid now, about 3.5-4".

What could cause this? Is it some kind of late hormonal surge? Is there a possibility that this is a symptom of some kind of illness? I'm not doing anything different in my life, except occasionally I do some kegels when I remember them. Still, that shouldn't increase size. And to be honest, I'm in terrible physical shape, I'm about 40 pounds overweight and don't eat right, so it couldn't be a side effect of living healthier.

Thanks.

Ralexx

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I'm a "living proof" of growing in mid-20s :p :p .

Transforming inches into centimetres using the metric system might not please some members of the forum, but in January 2005 (aged 25 years and 11 months), doing some measurements - you know, male curiosity... - I discovered that I had reached 9.4 in full (& powerful & mighty...) erection. I was only «almost 9» in the fall of 2003, and 8.4 in March 2001.

PS - ... March 2001... first days of my LPSG membership... :party:

blackwood

1st Like
Media
Originally posted by Mr_Clark@May 5 2005, 12:58 PM
Hi folks, I've been lurking for a while and I haven't seen this topic addressed.

Is it possible for a man's penis to take a "growth spurt" when he's in his late 20's?

One day a couple of months ago I was laying around in bed on a weekend morning. My wife came in, we started fooling around, and when I got naked, my hard-on was [edit: relatively] huge. I didn't measure it, but based on my current measurements, I'd estimate it was 8x6". Ever since then, I seem to be getting bigger erections than I ever have before. I used to be strictly average both in length and girth, about 5.5x5, but now I measure 6.5x6, regularly, and sometimes over 7 in length. Still small compared to some of you, but above average, and a big change for me (and my wife..not that she's complaining of course) I'm also longer flaccid now, about 3.5-4".

What could cause this? Is it some kind of late hormonal surge? Is there a possibility that this is a symptom of some kind of illness? I'm not doing anything different in my life, except occasionally I do some kegels when I remember them. Still, that shouldn't increase size. And to be honest, I'm in terrible physical shape, I'm about 40 pounds overweight and don't eat right, so it couldn't be a side effect of living healthier.

Thanks.
[post=308217]Quoted post[/post]​

Mr_Clark

It happens..

If only very slight, growth :eek: can continue. A male has achieved maturity at about 26 years.....after that it's foreward to Seniority!!!

blackwood

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
It's totally possible dude. They say most men don't exit puberty until their mid 20s. I was a late bloomer. I hit my major growth spurt at 18. Like, when I graduated high school, I was 5'6. Now I'm 6'. Also, and I don't think it's gonna change, I barely have any facial or body hair. I have a slight happy trail that leads nowhere (so I shave it) and on my face...I only grow a bit on my upper lip, sideburns and one patch on my chin. And even then, it's very thin. Which is why people think I look 16, no faicla hair. Oh well, I prefer it this way.

dcwrestlefan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by surferboy@May 6 2005, 07:00 AM
I have a slight happy trail that leads nowhere (so I shave it)
[post=308485]Quoted post[/post]​

Dude, please do not do that. Those are hot as shit.

blackwood

1st Like
Media
Originally posted by surferboy@May 6 2005, 07:00 AM
It's totally possible dude. They say most men don't exit puberty until their mid 20s. I was a late bloomer. I hit my major growth spurt at 18. Like, when I graduated high school, I was 5'6. Now I'm 6'. Also, and I don't think it's gonna change, I barely have any facial or body hair. I have a slight happy trail that leads nowhere (so I shave it) and on my face...I only grow a bit on my upper lip, sideburns and one patch on my chin. And even then, it's very thin. Which is why people think I look 16, no faicla hair. Oh well, I prefer it this way.

If I may.......

Don't change a bit

blackwood

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Originally posted by blackwood+May 6 2005, 03:23 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(blackwood &#064; May 6 2005, 03:23 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-surferboy@May 6 2005, 07:00 AM
It&#39;s totally possible dude. They say most men don&#39;t exit puberty until their mid 20s. I was a late bloomer. I hit my major growth spurt at 18. Like, when I graduated high school, I was 5&#39;6. Now I&#39;m 6&#39;. Also, and I don&#39;t think it&#39;s gonna change, I barely have any facial or body hair. I have a slight happy trail that leads nowhere (so I shave it) and on my face...I only grow a bit on my upper lip, sideburns and one patch on my chin. And even then, it&#39;s very thin. Which is why people think I look 16, no faicla hair. Oh well, I prefer it this way.

If I may.......

Don&#39;t change a bit

blackwood
[post=308491]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

What do you mean? :unsure: