Penis growth after a certain beverage

baby_oet

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Hi to all!

I've tried to read all the pages in this forum section, but I don't think I found something similar to what I'm going to tell you.

This happened to a dear friend of mine, she was working in the U.S.A. and sharing the apartment with a gay friend of hers (a phisically normal guy - average penis and body - that she knows from a looong time).

She told me that since they settled in America, her friend started drinking a common beverage (and I can't remember the name, but Slusho, Slurp or things like that keep coming to my mind). After a couple of months without working out, she noticed that her friend built up a more defined muscular body and... Well... a bigger cock. He told her and she witnessed the growth and the stiffness. (thanks to a funny accident that happened in the room... :) )

So... How's that possible? Is there a beverage containing such hormones to produce such desired effects? Are there any backdraws (like Futurama's Slurm :) )?

I'd love to add one o 1.5 inches to my cock, it surely would help my selfsucking sessions :D

Thanks for the answers and pardon me if someone already talked about stuff like this :)

Dany:biggrin1:

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh wouldn't we all just love to have a magic penis enlargement potion.

And 7-11 would love it if their Slurpees made your dick larger.

DeepDish

Experimental Member
Media
After a couple of months without working out, she noticed that her friend built up a more defined muscular body and... Well... a bigger cock. He told her and she witnessed the growth and the stiffness.

- he lost fat overall, which means he also reduced the depth of his fat pad in the pubic area. That revealed more visible penis. Could have been up to an inch or more.

- He increased his cardiovascular endurance, which makes for harder erections.

Sorry, no magic drink or pills. But it is good to hit the gym.