Penis growth after puberty?

qbvii

1st Like
Media
Hi all -

I've done some searching and can't find any reliable information on the internet, so I figured this was a logic place to ask a question.

Have any of you experienced penis growth after puberty? I am 34 and recently noticed that I have added about an inch to length and 3/4" in in circumference. This isn't wishful thinking, it is a series of measurements over a few days to average out inconsistencies and variations in erections.

I haven't noticed anything else different, just a (happily?) longer dick. Is it something I should talk to a doctor about or just go with it?

someperson

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hi all -

I've done some searching and can't find any reliable information on the internet, so I figured this was a logic place to ask a question.

Have any of you experienced penis growth after puberty? I am 34 and recently noticed that I have added about an inch to length and 3/4" in in circumference. This isn't wishful thinking, it is a series of measurements over a few days to average out inconsistencies and variations in erections.

I haven't noticed anything else different, just a (happily?) longer dick. Is it something I should talk to a doctor about or just go with it?

Yes it has happened to me

Mushrhoom

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
My length didn't change much after puberty. I ................. am about 6-1/4" at best now. It seemed like my girth increased, however, when I was in my late-20's thru mid-30's.

Last edited by a moderator:

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Penis growth seems to follow no prescribed set of rules, at least for me. Realize that I am approaching 80 and my girth continues to slowly increase in a measurable way. Length is increasing, but at a snail's pace. In my mid-twenties I experienced almost an inch of growth in length. I imagine each one of us is unique in the respect of penis growth!

Reactions: Allan S.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Since at LPSG minors aren't allowed to have a penis before the age of 18, please confine your discussion to your adult years.

odave

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I'm 51 now, and definitely still growing--more in girth than length. Although, I remember when I was in my 20s, I measured in at 6.5 inches long. Now I'm a bit over 7.

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
in my early 20's, after experiencing frequent sex I noticed I was thicker, and I starting getting the "you're really big" comments. my wife said I was longer after about a year of marriage. we fucked A LOT!!! I was about 27 then. then in my mid 30's, I started jelqing for the last 6 mos of wife's pregnancy, and when we resumed normal sex, she noticed right away. I went from 6.5 length to 7.25, girth increased too but I did not measure.