Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
is this the end of the line for me?

i mean, that i am 18, voice cracked long time ago, hair on pubic area, little underarm hair, medium hair on face and a 6 inch erect penis. am i gonna be able to go some more or is puberty done with me?

hottxboi16

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Iono I hope i still i have hope lol I was a "late bloomer" didnt start til i was like 14ish that was hell for awhile x.x

ceg1526

Experimental Member
Media
Your body hair will probably continue to fill in, the hair on your head may change color and go away, and your dick may or may not continue to grow. However, you'll continue to grow as a person, I know I have since I was 18.

Take care

Ceg

latin_male83

Experimental Member
Media
I wish i knew this about myself too... i mean im really old and im sure ive stopped developing, but i dont feel fully developed. pensi wise, w/e i might not be big but it works fine so im ok being average at best, but hair wise... i cant even grow a beard or anything... stuble at best... :(

tallguypns

Sexy Member
Media
Pensacola, Florida, United States of America
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
latin_male83 said:
I wish i knew this about myself too... i mean im really old and im sure ive stopped developing, but i dont feel fully developed. pensi wise, w/e i might not be big but it works fine so im ok being average at best, but hair wise... i cant even grow a beard or anything... stuble at best... :(

Didn't you say you were 23 on another thread?

If 23 is "really old" then I'm primeval.

latin_male83

Experimental Member
Media
tallguypns said:
Didn't you say you were 23 on another thread?

If 23 is "really old" then I'm primeval.

wow, yes im 23, but the actually amazing part... someone who pays attention in a forum??! Thats amazing, anway yeah im 23, and im more surprised that you remember that and were that observant then anything else, and no you guys arent old, just more experienced. but i meant puberty-wise, 23 is old, i mean if i havent finished with puberty yet.... dang! you know ill be married before im fully grown!

tallguypns

Sexy Member
Media
Pensacola, Florida, United States of America
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
latin_male83 said:
wow, yes im 23, but the actually amazing part... someone who pays attention in a forum??! Thats amazing, anway yeah im 23, and im more surprised that you remember that and were that observant then anything else, and no you guys arent old, just more experienced. but i meant puberty-wise, 23 is old, i mean if i havent finished with puberty yet.... dang! you know ill be married before im fully grown!

You will find, around this forum anyway, there are quite a few people who are paying close atten........what were we talking about?

PinkSteel

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I stopped growing a yr or 2 after puberty started. But i have gotten an inch thicker and about 1/5 inch longer since then, but I attribute that to the JO'n.
I'm sure if I pulled on one of my legs as much as I have my cock over the years I'd be walking with a tilt.

visceraltuning

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
prince_will said:
is this the end of the line for me?

i mean, that i am 18, voice cracked long time ago, hair on pubic area, little underarm hair, medium hair on face and a 6 inch erect penis. am i gonna be able to go some more or is puberty done with me?

The age of 18 is actually an arbitrary end date for adolescence that exists for legal purposes.

The real end of physical growth varies between individuals, and can end anywhere from the late teen years to the mid-twenties. However, most growth that occurs after the late teens will be gradual rather than in spurts.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BTW, most developmental psychologists consider the end of adolescence on physical, social, emotional, spiritual, and intellectual dimensions to be between 23-28 years old, which is often mediated by child rearing, marriage, and other significant changes in social roles and responsibilities.

However, it is important to note that people continue to develop throughout the lifespan.

End of story is that no one knows if you will add another inch in the next few years, but you will very likely pick-up a few new tricks to go with the 6 inches you already have.:beerchug:

Reactions: curly_cum21

manpower

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
you need to right away un-register yourself from this site. This is a support group for those gifted with large penises. Why dont you start spsg.org. a support group for needle dicks like yourself. Your 18; That little thing just is not going yo get any bigger

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
manpower said:
you need to right away un-register yourself from this site. This is a support group for those gifted with large penises. Why dont you start spsg.org. a support group for needle dicks like yourself. Your 18; That little thing just is not going yo get any bigger

I'm sorry - the Gay Dick Humiliators Sewing Circle (gdhsc.org) is one block over, 3rd door on the right, up to the 50th floor and out the window.

Have a nice day!

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
manpower said:
Your brain certainly isn't going to get any bigger, you obnoxious cunt. I've flushed better things down the toilet than you. Piss off.

Or try to understand that this group welcomes all and contains the word support in its name.

If you really think that 6 inches is small, then you've clearly been whoring around with big dicks for too long, you vapid streak of shit.

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media
manpower said:
Hello Mangina! So sorry others beat me here to tell you fuck off.

D_Coyne Toss

Expert Member
Media
manpower said:

What is the matter with you? You don't have a big dick, you ARE a big dick.

Apologies from all of us, prince_will, such things should not happen.

B_PATRICKMCC55

Experimental Member
Media
At 6", you are slightly above the mean in penis size, so you should be happy about that. As far as any future growth, it is certainly possible that your body will continue to grow past age 18; most do. Given your descriptions, my guess is that you have reached maturity, or close to it. Wouldnt expect a "growth spurt" by any means, but you may add a few more CM's.

prickleyguy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
twistedwrister said:
quite possibly the greatest and most hilarious insult i have ever read.

and oh yea, i second that.
How is it a guy from Germany can come up with some of the best most underused English words around? Alex continues to amaze me, and by the way I agree with him 100%........