Penis growth + hypospadias?

unknown_rican

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Does anyone have any information about hypospadias and the development it has on young males penis sizes? I'm starting to believe it affects the development of young men penises. Then again this is the only body I've ever had. Does anyone know any information about this or information about the skin holding back the penis growth?

Any information would be great!

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
how would or why would this affect penis size?? this piss hole is not were it normally is??? it may affect you ability to father children slightly but I doubt it.

unknown_rican

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
how would or why would this affect penis size?? this piss hole is not were it normally is??? it may affect you ability to father children slightly but I doubt it.
I was asking in regards to the skin it looks as if it could possibly be holding back some. I'm 21 now and still really no major changes in my penis size.

unknown_rican

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So, not that many people have information on penis growth for people with Hypospadias. Would it even be possible for the penis skin to hold it's growth back due to the surgeries?

scottbud

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hi Rican

Skin is very very elastic if your cock was wanting to grow the skin would grow to accomodate it. I am 27 and never had any noticable increase in penis size through puberty or after. Some people just dont get a growth spurt to their cock.

unknown_rican

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi Rican

Skin is very very elastic if your cock was wanting to grow the skin would grow to accomodate it. I am 27 and never had any noticable increase in penis size through puberty or after. Some people just dont get a growth spurt to their cock.

:frown1:

I wonder if I lost some weight would that make a difference.

hungitaliano

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
how much do you weigh? how tall? how long is your penis erect/soft?

loosing fat from around the belly area can make your penis look longer because there is less fat around the base, and it may improve your self confidence too.

Also, if you are concerned there is no shame in visiting a doctor (as long as it is a doctor you are comfortable with) They will probably tell you that you are normal.. but you may want to hear this

NCbear

Superior Member
Media
Greensboro (North Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have uncorrected hypospadias. Can I assume that doctors have attempted to correct yours? And that you fear that the scar tissue may have kept your penis from developing to its normal length and thickness?

Let me know if this is what you're thinking. Go ahead and say it here, or if you're uncomfortable with that, just PM me.

NCbear (whose attitude has slowly shifted from "I'm abnormal" to "my different dick is interesting" :tongue:)

fowfer

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
I have mild hypospadias and have always been on the large side. I was 7" before PE and at age 60 started PE and gain another 1.5" to 8.5" x 6.25". I don't think hypospadias would or should hamper growth at all.

dj92570j

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Rican, It can affect size, usually due to chordee or bending of the penis. I have hypospadias as well, but it doesnt seem to have affected my size. My profile has photos

Doug

buffbaldy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
There may be something else at play in your case that caused the hyposadia and the stunted growth. I have seen normal guys with hypospadias no difference in the cock except the hole, kind of neat as NC Bear has said :)

I have hypospadias and my penis didn't fully develop in puberty, It is very small, 2-1/2" or less soft and 5" erect. I am a large bodied man.

dj92570j

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Mikke,

5 inches is just about average erect size for the human penis....A lot of guys who consider themselves small are right on the statistical mean. When HEA did the size survey of hypospadians, it found the average size of the erect penis with hypospadias was about 0.4 inch shorter than control group average of 5.2". You could say that you are above average for hypospadias guys, and there is data to back that up!

S

SirConcis

I think there are a number of factors with hypospadias. First, not all cases are the same. There is also a high proportion of hypospadias who have short foreskins.

Normally, the surgery to correct it would not affect the body of the penis itself. It would affect the urethra and the glans. So the eretile tissue would not be touched. However, whatever caused the hypospadias may have affected other stuff as well.

jccrockman45

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have mild hypospadias and am 6 inches erect. Shorter foreskin. I agree that your length should not be affected. the most important thing is to get your swimmers to the right sport and your length should work ok. Mine has since I have fathered two kids.
Being "different" always used to bother me, but after seeing how many others there are like me, I feel much better. best thing you can do is to stop stressing about it and enjoy what you have!!