penis hanging

ccdefender05

1st Like
Media
well first of all my penis is about 6.5 inches soft and relatively thick. I also have rather large balls, not huge but bigger than average. here's the thing i like to sorta show my penis off when i'm out and about. i like to sport a bulge in my pants. however my balls do not hang much if any most of the time. they are almost always pulled up close to my body. due to this they push my penis up and out and do not let it hang very much. this is ok when i don't have pants on because it still looks big, but when i do have pants on i show an outline of it but it doesnt look very long since my balls stop it from hanging down. i was wondering if there is any way i can get my balls to hang lower or any way i could get my penis to hang normally all the time

thanks in advance for your help

bulge4u2

1st Like
Media
hey CC,
Have you tried using a combo cockring / ball separator (some are metal, others are made out of leather) to keep your cock down your leg ? Do you hang left or right ? I show much bigger on the right side than the left. Am lucky, have very loose hanging balls, and always wear a cockring when i go out, since i enjoy showing a big package, even in dress slacks !

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I hope you try the combo cockring/ball separator suggested by bulge4u2, ccdefender05, and let us know how it works for you. With your 6.5 and thick hang, I think any amount of separation from your balls will make a noticeable difference in your bulge. I imagine you'll be spectacular :blink:

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Or you might try just a leather ball stretcher, maybe an inch or inch 1/2 to start. When wearing one it will pull your balls down in the sac and give your penis that extra room to swing. You can wear the stretcher with a regular cock ring and really show off your junk.

tightcrotch83: or if like me ur 7" soft and have balls like lemons u can't help but show a rather large bulge.some of us privileged some of us aint...100% scottish beef. :D