Penis harder when maturbating than when fucking

D_Crystallized Ginger

Sexy Member
Media
Am I the only one that get a bigger and harder penis when masturbating on my own as opposed to fucking or being maturbated by my gf?? Is it normal? did it happens to somebody else? I m obsessed with size and measure and I am 100% sure (cause I measured it while doing) my dick is bigger and harder when I'm alone and edging on my own that when I fuck...

to be honest, it's the other way around with me, so no idea

D_Percy Pantsed

Account Disabled
Media
Ya that happens to me too, it fuckin sucks. It's because of over thinking, atleast for me, thinking what position we should try next, thinking if she's really enjoying it, thinking if I should fuck her faster or slower etc. I can't just relax and enjoy it. When I'm jacking off I can really relax and let all the blood rush to cock. Men can't think and fuck at the same time lol

Vagus

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If it's physical try to see what areas of your penis are being stimulated more during masturbation than sex.

If not that than it's something psychological.

starstruck

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
THERE IS NO PRESSURE TO PERFORM WHEN MASTURBATING ALONE.....so all that energy gets focused on ur cock

Ramsey

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
THERE IS NO PRESSURE TO PERFORM WHEN MASTURBATING ALONE.....so all that energy gets focused on ur cock

Yup. It's all in the head. I'm used to being by myself so I usually never have a problem getting nice and hard when masturbating, and when it goes soft, it's easy to get back into gear again. When I'm with someone though, I can wank and crank and still not get to 100% again. Very frustrating. Then the pressure is on more and so makes it harder still to get a real stiff erection. A catch 22. As far as sex goes, I think there is a lot of pressure on men, probably more so than women.

Finker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It might be difficult to do
But stop masturbating Completely! Edging included and I promise you you'll start getting crazy stiffies again

dirkjesje

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Depends entirely on how aroused I am. Doesn't really matter if it's a solo job or sex with my girlfriend.
The same.
I don t know. Sometimes I'm hard as hell with her around me, sometimes not. The same in a masturbation session.
I really don t know. And the hardness ( with age probably ) has nothing to do with my desire. In the morning I can have a stiff one, but no desire in sex, only waiting, because I have to piss.

Summary : I don t see any correlation between my hardness and a solo job/ or sex with my girlfriend.

pcghabsy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
It's always the other way round for me. It does seem to be a bigger when I am with a girl, but have never measured.

Ramsey

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What I hate is when I get it nice and hard, and in the middle of the fucking, despite being turned on and it feeling good, it starts to go floppy. Now, my girl is tight so it probably is squeezing the blood out of it, but still!