Penis harder when maturbating than when fucking

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by D_Crystallized Ginger, Mar 7, 2011.

1. D_Crystallized Ginger

Am I the only one that get a bigger and harder penis when masturbating on my own as opposed to fucking or being maturbated by my gf?? Is it normal? did it happens to somebody else? I m obsessed with size and measure and I am 100% sure (cause I measured it while doing) my dick is bigger and harder when I'm alone and edging on my own that when I fuck...

2. baller91

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    to be honest, it's the other way around with me, so no idea

3. secondbest69

secondbest69 Well-Known Member

Albums:
    well i've heard of guys that jack off to much and get use to the feeling of a hand and get more hard with there hand

4. D_Percy Pantsed

D_Percy Pantsed Account Disabled

Ya that happens to me too, it fuckin sucks. It's because of over thinking, atleast for me, thinking what position we should try next, thinking if she's really enjoying it, thinking if I should fuck her faster or slower etc. I can't just relax and enjoy it. When I'm jacking off I can really relax and let all the blood rush to cock. Men can't think and fuck at the same time lol

5. Vagus

Vagus New Member

If it's physical try to see what areas of your penis are being stimulated more during masturbation than sex.

If not that than it's something psychological.

6. tross87

tross87 Member

opposite for me haha

7. starstruck

starstruck New Member

THERE IS NO PRESSURE TO PERFORM WHEN MASTURBATING ALONE.....so all that energy gets focused on ur cock

8. Ramsey

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Yup. It's all in the head. I'm used to being by myself so I usually never have a problem getting nice and hard when masturbating, and when it goes soft, it's easy to get back into gear again. When I'm with someone though, I can wank and crank and still not get to 100% again. Very frustrating. Then the pressure is on more and so makes it harder still to get a real stiff erection. A catch 22. As far as sex goes, I think there is a lot of pressure on men, probably more so than women.

9. Finker

Finker New Member

It might be difficult to do
    But stop masturbating Completely! Edging included and I promise you you'll start getting crazy stiffies again

10. D_Rawkesbye Deadheade

Depends entirely on how aroused I am. Doesn't really matter if it's a solo job or sex with my girlfriend.

11. dirkjesje

Gold Member

Albums:
    The same.
    I don t know. Sometimes I'm hard as hell with her around me, sometimes not. The same in a masturbation session.
    I really don t know. And the hardness ( with age probably ) has nothing to do with my desire. In the morning I can have a stiff one, but no desire in sex, only waiting, because I have to piss.

Summary : I don t see any correlation between my hardness and a solo job/ or sex with my girlfriend.

12. pcghabsy

Gold Member

Albums:
    It's always the other way round for me. It does seem to be a bigger when I am with a girl, but have never measured.

13. D_Crystallized Ginger

I also use to masturbate sitting down because when I stand it's harder to get an hard on

14. magic7

magic7 New Member

i have the same problem

15. Ramsey

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    What I hate is when I get it nice and hard, and in the middle of the fucking, despite being turned on and it feeling good, it starts to go floppy. Now, my girl is tight so it probably is squeezing the blood out of it, but still!

16. D_Langstaff Longstaff

too much masturbation, and doing it with too hard of a grip. either use lube or a pocket pussy, using just your hand is too much friction, or stop doing it almost altogether and you will be back to normal.

17. D_Edwin Eatser

D_Edwin Eatser New Member

Sometimes i get slightly soft when fucking, usually because I'm bored with the position but the person I'm fucking doesn't want to change. I'm always rock-hard when wanking though.

Draft saved Draft deleted