Penis Head retaining blood

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by Imported, Aug 20, 2005.

1. Imported

Gold Member

7x5.5: I've posted this before I think but I'm gonna do it again. The head of my penis does not retain blood properly unless I grip the shaft and hold it in - as soon as I let go the head shrinks dramatically becoming soft, so much so that penetration becomes difficult. - Especialy dramatic when I'm on my back. It's a devastating problem because there seems to be no answers, I'm seeing a doctor at the moment and he just insists on doing blood tests etc but I don't think that will help. Some how, the blood is just leaking out of the head - I dream that there is some kind of procedure or exercise that can be done to fix this but noone else seems to have the problem...Any ideas/support at all? Anyone who has a good idea on how the penis functions have any theories? This is depressing me big time...

2. KinkGuy

Gold Member

Some men use what, I guess you would call a "head ring." It slips over the head when you are soft and rides in the groove just behind the ridge. When you become erect, it constricts the blood flow exiting. Works much like a regular cock ring. I have no idea how safe or if they work really, but they look cool.

3. ErnieB

ErnieB New Member

Try using a cock ring, at the base of your shaft and balls. Get one that is adjustable and you'll find the best stricture needed to keep the blood "up there" where and while it's needed.

EB

4. mordecai17

mordecai17 New Member

Hey man, I'm in a similar situation, and have been for as long as I can remember. My penis just does not retain blood all that well. If my mind wanders or stimulation stops for a moment, my erection withers away quite rapidly. I'm also your exact size, and young, at 19. Don't expect much help from doctors, I've had blood tests that cleared me of any problems supposedly. Not sure what to do about it.

5. Knight

Knight New Member

I don't know. I would say it wasn't related to your blood. Your blood is fine, you are a live and your shaft stays firm I assume. Therefore the 'problem' is in the composition of your penis head or glans. Normally the entire penis acts as a sponge, soaking up the blood and expanding. All I can think is your penis head's sponge mechanism or the spongiosum part of it is either broke or just not present.

It might involve surgery to fix...you'd probably find out more with a scan...I don't think an X Ray would work...maybe MRI or somethin...But for now I'd say just squeeze the head til you get inside wherever you want to be.

6. Imported

Gold Member

7x5.5: I have had blood tests and everything is 'perfect' haha. However I did some research and sugggested to the doctor that a 'venous leak' could be the culprit - somehow limited to the head of my penis. He said this is a possibility and I am seeing a urologist today. If this is the problem there is medication I can take that supposedly helps and there is also minor surgery which can correct it. Mordecai if you can attain an erection but it feels like the blood just isnt staying in properly and 'leaking out' I reccomend you mention to the doctor the possiblility of a venous leak.

I don't know if the sponge mechanism is broken or not but it can retain blood, the pic I have up of myself is when it retains blood well (notice I have my hand on my cock) - so I don't know, maybe if there is a seperate vein or something that deivers blood to the head - maybe it isn't closing itself off like it should to hold blood in there.

7. Knight

Knight New Member

Yeah it could be the vein leak thing too. Hopefully you can get it sorted.

Draft saved Draft deleted