Penis head shape/size

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by Imported, Oct 22, 2003.

1. Imported

Gold Member

UKMatthew_19: Hi,new guy just introduce myself with a question wondering what others prefer/have in the way of penis head shape,round and wide or long and more pointed,and does it make any difference during sex.I am a circumsised English boy and the head of my penis is not much wider than the shaft.

2. Imported

Gold Member

bigk4: welcome to the boards matthew, well my head size is medium in length and quick big and nicely rounded off at the top in a way 8), i think it makes it better when a girl is giving me head so people with a big head like me :p myne's big enuff anyway :) ur shoul;d find urself lucky ;D

3. Imported

Gold Member

ORCABOMBER: Hey Matthew, from the UK myself. :)

Mine does seem to remind me of a rocket, but the head is a lot bigger than the shaft. Gives me something to get a hold of. ;D

4. Imported

Gold Member

nacard01: They always say that your penis has a curve.
    I swear mine doesn't.
    It sticks straight out almost completely when I am real hard. I must have strong muscles attached or something. But keep in mind I almost always hang down even when hard.

I usually do not get fully erect unless I work on it for a while.
    Just semi hard which is really not that wierd considering the blood my erection requires. Obviously in this case it hangs down.

Some maybe would agree with my perspective or might not. I am sure all guys are different and they have their own perspective on themselves.

<shrug>
    Kermit

5. Imported

Gold Member

nacard01: my head when fully erect is 7.5 around...

nate

Draft saved Draft deleted