Penis head stimulation

CarolinaLiar

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
So I have traditionally masturbated with a stroking motion. Today I decided to rub the tip of my penis while using lube. I did this while attempting not to flex my groin muscle, which is difficult to do. Within a minute my temperature went up, I felt my blood pressure rising, and I felt the urge to ejaculate. The orgasm I experienced was quite extreme. I did this another 3 times (after about 15 min or so each time).

My question is this: Does this particular form of masturbation produce a stronger orgasm or is it just because it's something new for me.

P.S. - I've been having sex for years and years, and it usually takes me around 10 min to cum while masturbating, around 20 while having sex. This was really fast and intense. Such a weird sensation.

P.P.S. - The sensation experienced on the tip of my penis while i rubbed it doesn't necessarily feel good, kind of uncomfortable actually. It's like it was extra sensitive.

rackrackrack

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Hey quake! I must say i've been doing penis tip stimulation since I was 17 or so. Don't really know why but it's something i discovered pretty early, i think. As i'm not circumcised i always pull my skin back almost until the middle of my cock (check pictures) and rub my frenulum with two fingers using some good lube or even saliva. In fact, this way it takes me a little bit more to cum, like 10/15min. It's actually a slower and gradual orgasm, as i control it by rubbing with more or less strength, slower or faster. I usually reduce the movements as i'm reaching to cum and the orgasm feels really, really good. So good that when i get blowed i always ask for some tongue movements more or less 10/15 seconds before i reach orgasm.

Greets.

Ramsey

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My head has always been extra sensitive, but not in a painful way. In intercourse it's always what stops me short cuz it gets too damn good and I have to slow down-I feel sorry for the girls I have been with. But I have found that if I get a lot of head stimulation, my orgasm is stronger.
I don't suppose anyone knows of ways to naturally "desensitize" the head or stamina techniques for the head?

And was the unpleasant sensation you experienced on the tip of your head from the get go, or after you came once?

D_Rawkesbye Deadheade

Experimental Member
Media
In my opinion, I think it has always been the stimulation of the head that's responsible for the orgasm/cumming with the most dense concentration of nerve endings on the whole package. How much/well the head is stimulated, therefore, should result in different degree of orgasmic sensation.