Penis head types

D_Chocho_Lippz

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I can't say I really understand this discussion. I don't see the point in categorizing something like the shape and dimensions of your cock head.

It's like categorizing people by the length and colour of their hair! There are a billion and one variations, and it makes no difference one way or another.

Perhaps the more interesting discussion is why we feel the need to label and categorize everything? What difference does it make to us and why do we do it?
You are absolute right. Why do we categorize anything? Everything has infinite variations so we should categorize nothing. :rolleyes:

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I can't say I really understand this discussion. I don't see the point in categorizing something like the shape and dimensions of your cock head.

It's like categorizing people by the length and colour of their hair! There are a billion and one variations, and it makes no difference one way or another.

Perhaps the more interesting discussion is why we feel the need to label and categorize everything? What difference does it make to us and why do we do it?

whats the difference if we are? its not like we are saying which is better. or deciding who stays and who gets shipped out. It's just a discussion of types, and its all done for enjoyment. and i might add that everyone here whose head has been "categorized" has asked about it. If you don't enjoy the conversation, just choose one of the hundreds of other threads.

tehRiot

Just Browsing
Media
Penis Head Shape

Every penis head is unique, but there are some common shapes. Many penises fit very well into a particular shape category, and others seem to be a mix of two of them.

The "Standard" penis head, which you can see below, is both curved and a bit pointed. This is the shape that most people think of when they imagine the head of a penis. The head is larger at the base than at the tip, and the underside of the head is curved smoothly.

The "Triangle" head is much more pointed than the standard one. Instead of a smooth curve from the base to the tip, it has more of a straight line edge. The underside is very much like the standard head shape.

The "Knob" head is very different from the standard and the triangle. It is like one big curve from the base all the way to the tip. The tip is not pointed at all, and is more like a doorknob. The underside of the knob head is round just like the top.

The "Helmet" head is like the standard, just with more extreme curves. The base curves more sharply on the way to the tip, almost going a bit inward before bending up to the tip. The tip is more rounded than the standard, and the underside of the head is more extremely curved.

The "Bullet" head is like a knob head that has been stretched. The tip is more pointed than a knob head, but it is still more round than the standard. The underside is often very smoothly round, as well, making the whole head look like a bullet.

http://www.thepenismuseum.com/images/penis_head_shape_guide.jpg

i took this from another forum i dont really know the policy of posting actually dicks in forum so its anot all of it

MattBrick

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thanks for sharing this.
Very interesting.
I don't think there is any problem with it.
Could you share the rest of it with us, or tell us where to find it?

Tintin1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have big helmet head, Its bendt down just at the head. Never seen anyone else like mine though...

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have big helmet head, Its bendt down just at the head. Never seen anyone else like mine though...

wow..that is a beautiful cock you have. I agree ..I think its a big helmet too...a very big helmet! damn I love you norwegian men. the reason i get instant hard in Norway in Epcot!

D_Chocho_Lippz

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Penis Head Shape

Every penis head is unique, but there are some common shapes. Many penises fit very well into a particular shape category, and others seem to be a mix of two of them.

The "Standard" penis head, which you can see below, is both curved and a bit pointed. This is the shape that most people think of when they imagine the head of a penis. The head is larger at the base than at the tip, and the underside of the head is curved smoothly.

The "Triangle" head is much more pointed than the standard one. Instead of a smooth curve from the base to the tip, it has more of a straight line edge. The underside is very much like the standard head shape.

The "Knob" head is very different from the standard and the triangle. It is like one big curve from the base all the way to the tip. The tip is not pointed at all, and is more like a doorknob. The underside of the knob head is round just like the top.

The "Helmet" head is like the standard, just with more extreme curves. The base curves more sharply on the way to the tip, almost going a bit inward before bending up to the tip. The tip is more rounded than the standard, and the underside of the head is more extremely curved.

The "Bullet" head is like a knob head that has been stretched. The tip is more pointed than a knob head, but it is still more round than the standard. The underside is often very smoothly round, as well, making the whole head look like a bullet.

http://www.thepenismuseum.com/images/penis_head_shape_guide.jpg

i took this from another forum i dont really know the policy of posting actually dicks in forum so its anot all of it

The above description is about the head itself. Or maybe a mix between the head-to-shaft and the head shape itself. I believe these are two different categories of classification.

What we have been discussing here is the head-to-shaft designations. Below is the standard to which we have been judging.

If you want a better graphic then look at THIS and you can see all the different categories that you desire to classify your cock. What BigMeatNJ and myself have been doing is CATEGORY A, and the new part above is more of CATEGORY B.

This is my take...
PENIS SHAPE:
PROW: A "prow" is the front part of a ship where it curves up. So I would say that if you have an upward curve or a banana curve, then you would have a prow shaped penis. For this piece, I will call an upward curve a vertical prow. Consequently, if it curves to the left or right, then it could be construed to be a horizontal prow.
STRAIGHT: Self explanatory. If you do not have curvature then you have a straight penis.

GLANS SHAPE:
SLEEK: Glans is similar in size as shaft. There is not a big lip (sulcus) behind the glans.
Helmet/Blunt: Glans is uniform with shaft and ends in a rounded tip. A helmet will have a bit of a lip/sulcus.
Arrow/Spade: Glans is uniform with the shaft and ends in a more point. An arrow/spade will have a bit of a lip/sulcus.
Rocket: Glans is smaller than the shaft and may seem to just be a tapered end of the shaft. There is barely to no lip/sulcus to a rocket.
EXPANDED: Glans is bigger than shaft. There is a large lip (sulcus) behind the glans.
Mushroom/Bottle: Glans is bigger than shaft and ends in a rounded tip. The shaft will taper down near the end, but the glans will be approximately the same size as a shaft section a 1/4th of the way back. Bottles may be slightly boxier than a mushroom.
Club: Glans is bigger than the biggest part of the shaft or considerably bigger than the neck/mucous membrane of the shaft. The width of the glans is wider than the widest part of the shaft when viewing from the side and above.​

banana_man

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
People say I have a big helmet...what do you think?

41661d1220788968-please-tell-me-what-you-banana_man-jpg

Brillig47

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Mushroom, bottle, club???It used to be just a question of "helmet", with a concave curve to a raised ridge, like a fireman's helmet, or "mushroom" (like me) with a convex curve from rounded tip to ridge which is not raised, but looks literally like a wild mushroom ( not veggie-shop-type, but maybe psilocybe....look it up on google.LOL)