Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
sorry bigdick
your not big enough looking for min 10"

Actually, Bigdick wasn't responding to you but to the topic of this thread you gatecrashed. And you've been asking for more than 10" in other threads, you're looking for 12" to 14". Lol, get real.

D_Iskepee_Longwoodee

Sexy Member
Media
do you think your status as to whether your cut/uncut makes a difference into the shape of the glans of your penis?
it is only my theory, but i think if your uncut and dependant on how tight your foreskin is, then your glans often are kept more restricted so they don't have the oppurtunity to fill out, so they become more cyclilndrical in shape as opposed to looser foreskins or uncut guys who have room for the glans to expand?

what's your take on my theory guys?

I think circumcising changes the heads shape.

Mine's a mushroom (I think?), but it also has that helmet shape to it. Hmm.

Mine does...too, but definitely a mushroom!

Now a further investigation or question I would ask is does circumcision play a part in the shape of the head?

Do circumcised men push the head when masturbating thus rubbing directly against the head and over time this grows thicker?[/quote]

Not sure..but I believe circumcision has an effect on the glans size and shape.

I'm not sure about that. It probably also depends on the individual too. I have seen flaring rims on big thick heads clearly visible under the skin, but these are probably on men with fairly loose foreskins.

There are also tighter foreskins where you can't really see the shape of the glans under the skin at all, and I don't think that is very common with circumcised men. But that may be because I see many more men with foreskins than circumcised.

I think there is a connection between circumcised and flared glans and uncircumcised and less flared glans.

Reactions: bitw12

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
peaceful kancer...great looking cock you have! and nice head too. thanks for that graph. think we have most of the major shapes now covered

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
How would you classify mine?

Head

this is a tough one...som many traits for so many types! I'm goning to have to say arrow/spade type because it looks more like that. but it does overhang like a mushroom some, and has some helmet shape to it too. but I'll stay with arrow/spade.

spunkyboy2008

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I'm glad other guys are interested in this subject, because I've been as intrigued about shapes for a long time - interested in good looking dicks as much as large ones.

I prefer rounded heads that are about the same width or a little wider than the shaft rather than pointed penis heads or those that are much wider than the shaft. This is totally aesthetic btw.

Couldn't easily find a photo of my favourite type, but this is the closest I came even though it is a bit of a bad photo!

Attachments

Reactions: futureshag

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm glad other guys are interested in this subject, because I've been as intrigued about shapes for a long time - interested in good looking dicks as much as large ones.

I prefer rounded heads that are about the same width or a little wider than the shaft rather than pointed penis heads or those that are much wider than the shaft. This is totally aesthetic btw.

Couldn't easily find a photo of my favourite type, but this is the closest I came even though it is a bit of a bad photo!

I'd say yours is a helmet...a thick meaty blunt helmet. very nice..and so is the pic of your favorite type! now thats a head that makes you notice

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
What would you call mine(type head that is)?

this is difficult...not that I am the expert or my word is law. yours doesn't really fit any catagory imho. I call it one of the more unique heads....a wide squat big head. for some reason it reminds me of a hammer head shark...and I am not sure why?!