Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
you cool with that? would you prefer less, like the same width? or bigger??? smaller?

I'm cool with it. Not much I can do about it anyway.. I am happy with my dick just the way it is.

Reactions: RJ5on1 and insert_8

kdubb

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Mine penis head is a little larger in circumference than my shaft - probably as much as 1/4 inch bigger. My lover's penis head is much larger than his shaft with a big, very prominent, coronal ridge on his bulbous head.

Reactions: SATX807 and nicnic
D

deleted1334580

head wider than shaft where shaft meets head, but shaft near base gets wider than my head when it's hard (if that makes sense)

Tight_End_SC

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Most of you men are lots bigger than I am in the cock department. I'm still ok with what I am working with though. When I'm hard, my head thickens up some but at that point, my shaft is a little thicker. I do get that 'pop' sound if its getting sucked and I pull out fast without given them any warning. I am average at best but that is my 2 cents regarding my 'Penis Head'.

insert_8

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My shaft is narrower than the glans. It definitely tapers down right behind the glans, then gradually thickens toward the base.

My wife likes to feel the glans go in, stretching her pussy opening, then feel herself close down over the narrower shaft. She likes to ride me with just the head passing back and forth through her opening, using short strokes. For me, that becomes a frustrating tease because I want to push it in all the way and take long, smooth strokes. So we usually start with her preference, and after she cums a time or two I push it in and take my pleasure.

DCdramma

Admired Member
Media
Washington (Washington, D.C., United States)
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
My shaft is narrower than the glans. It definitely tapers down right behind the glans, then gradually thickens toward the base.

My wife likes to feel the glans go in, stretching her pussy opening, then feel herself close down over the narrower shaft. She likes to ride me with just the head passing back and forth through her opening, using short strokes. For me, that becomes a frustrating tease because I want to push it in all the way and take long, smooth strokes. So we usually start with her preference, and after she cums a time or two I push it in and take my pleasure.
I agree with you...love my head which is larger than my shaft pops in and out of my lady...she loves it and I do tooand I do that over and over....finally completely penetrating here and going for it the regular way

I really enjoy that my head is wider than my shaft. Its really good feelings when with a woman. Somehow I think the piercing would not feel as good if the ratios were reversed between head and shaft

My bell end is wider but I would like it to be more flared