1. Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

Penis Help

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Meme2019, Jun 8, 2019.

1. Meme2019

Meme2019 Experimental Member

I’m 19 and I’m barely about to start having sex. I just don’t know how. I’m uncut and like I need.. advice? Idk I would show what my dick looks like but idk how to upload on here and I also kinda don’t want me dick randomly online. Should I shave? Idk someone help. And if you need to see my dick just like message me and I’ll send you my snap or some so you can see it

2. Uncutsouthernboy

Uncutsouthernboy Superior Member

Albums:
    What kind of advice do you need?

3. curtdude

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Dude no need to show your dick to anyone what do you need to know you have cock and balls like every dude . when it comes to sex just do what comes naturally your cock should do the rest. start with foreplay you and your partner do some kissing explore each other with your hands and mouths etc etc clothes start to come off go slow as gentle insert then do your thing.
    shaving is up to you but the saying goes the shorter the bush the taller the tree if you trim down your bush you will look bigger and if they go down there they don't want a face full of hair
    buy a box of condoms and practice putting one or ten 9n so you know what you are doing
    protect yourself and use a condom
    if you live at home still and the find your condoms in your sock drawer just tell them your protecting yourself and your future

4. 693987

693987 Guest

Use safe sex practices. Practice good hygiene. Find someone willing/interested, get consent, and have fun.

Not everyone likes shaved, and if you're not diligent about maintenance, ya may end up stubble-y. Trimming can be good. Whatever you prefer for your personal grooming is your business, though. If you find a person or people to be involved with, you can always ask their preference and take that into consideration.

5. Nosuportneeded

Nosuportneeded Superior Member

Albums:
    Fade nailed it. Any other specifics, just ask. Try to enjoy yourself, but make sure your partner does too. Communicate. Communicate. Communicate

japetty and 693987 like this.
  6. Meme2019

Meme2019 Experimental Member

Thank you guys! Now when I say I have uncut, like is it suppose to go all the way back or is the skin suppose to still be there when I’m fully hard? Like is the head of the penis aka the gland suppose to be fully out? Cause it kinda hurts when I try and pull it all the way out cause my skin won’t expand enough to pull the head out.

7. Nosuportneeded

Albums:
    That is somewhat common and called phimosis, I think. You can find plenty with a search here and google. I’m cut, so that’s all I bothered to find out

8. 693987

693987 Guest

My partner still has foreskin coverage while fully erect. It is uncomfortable for him to have it completely retract while erect as well.

9. Uncutsouthernboy

Albums:
    Most foreskins will retract. If you are having a problem with it not retracting, then you need to play with it more. Stretching the skin is great for it. Pull it back when you pee. Masturbate and pull it back and forth over the glans. Put your fingers inside and stretch. It feel great. Have fun.

How much do you jack-off?

10. HT3000

HT3000 Cherished Member

Completely normal. I’ve met a few guys who will pull their foreskin forward before putting the condom on, which helps to keep it in place without it getting yanked back painfully during sex.

You’ll have a great time with foreplay though, acts a bit like lube, makes it much easier for a little friendly pull while things heat up. Have fun!

11. 693987

693987 Guest

I don't have a penis : unamused:

Squirrel1 likes this.
  12. Nosuportneeded

Albums:
    Surely, you could secure a loaner

Uncutsouthernboy and Squirrel1 like this.
  13. 693987

693987 Guest

Indeed. There's nothing wrong with his dick, though. Sex is perfectly wonderful even with his foreskin still covering his erect dick.

14. Nosuportneeded

Albums:
    That is also my understanding, though I have not seen a foreskin that tight in person (no pun)

15. Notaes

Notaes Superior Member

How can I help you?

16. jimmyjohn2018

jimmyjohn2018 Cherished Member

Albums:
    Step one, stop overthinking it. People have been fucking since the dawn of time and I can assure you, most men were not overly concerned with their dicks. The Internet has been a plague on the newbies these days. If you find a woman who wants to fuck you, she will likely to want to be with you more than your dick. If she wants you to change something (shave, trim, etc...) she will tell you.

17. Uncutsouthernboy

Albums:
    No, you don't. That is obvious. Your partner does though. His penis is your penis.

18. Uncutsouthernboy

Albums:
    It does not retract at all?

19. Darthchi

Darthchi Legendary Member

I’m uncut. Foreskin still covers the head when I’m hard but no problem pulling it back and no pain at all

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice