Penis Help

Meme2019

Experimental Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I’m 19 and I’m barely about to start having sex. I just don’t know how. I’m uncut and like I need.. advice? Idk I would show what my dick looks like but idk how to upload on here and I also kinda don’t want me dick randomly online. Should I shave? Idk someone help. And if you need to see my dick just like message me and I’ll send you my snap or some so you can see it

curtdude

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Dude no need to show your dick to anyone what do you need to know you have cock and balls like every dude . when it comes to sex just do what comes naturally your cock should do the rest. start with foreplay you and your partner do some kissing explore each other with your hands and mouths etc etc clothes start to come off go slow as gentle insert then do your thing.
shaving is up to you but the saying goes the shorter the bush the taller the tree if you trim down your bush you will look bigger and if they go down there they don't want a face full of hair
buy a box of condoms and practice putting one or ten 9n so you know what you are doing
protect yourself and use a condom
if you live at home still and the find your condoms in your sock drawer just tell them your protecting yourself and your future

Use safe sex practices. Practice good hygiene. Find someone willing/interested, get consent, and have fun.

Not everyone likes shaved, and if you're not diligent about maintenance, ya may end up stubble-y. Trimming can be good. Whatever you prefer for your personal grooming is your business, though. If you find a person or people to be involved with, you can always ask their preference and take that into consideration.

Meme2019

Experimental Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thank you guys! Now when I say I have uncut, like is it suppose to go all the way back or is the skin suppose to still be there when I’m fully hard? Like is the head of the penis aka the gland suppose to be fully out? Cause it kinda hurts when I try and pull it all the way out cause my skin won’t expand enough to pull the head out.

Nosuportneeded

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thank you guys! Now when I say I have uncut, like is it suppose to go all the way back or is the skin suppose to still be there when I’m fully hard? Like is the head of the penis aka the gland suppose to be fully out? Cause it kinda hurts when I try and pull it all the way out cause my skin won’t expand enough to pull the head out.

That is somewhat common and called phimosis, I think. You can find plenty with a search here and google. I’m cut, so that’s all I bothered to find out

My partner still has foreskin coverage while fully erect. It is uncomfortable for him to have it completely retract while erect as well.

Uncutsouthernboy

Superior Member
Media
My partner still has foreskin coverage while fully erect. It is uncomfortable for him to have it completely retract while erect as well.

Most foreskins will retract. If you are having a problem with it not retracting, then you need to play with it more. Stretching the skin is great for it. Pull it back when you pee. Masturbate and pull it back and forth over the glans. Put your fingers inside and stretch. It feel great. Have fun.

How much do you jack-off?

HT3000

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Completely normal. I’ve met a few guys who will pull their foreskin forward before putting the condom on, which helps to keep it in place without it getting yanked back painfully during sex.

You’ll have a great time with foreplay though, acts a bit like lube, makes it much easier for a little friendly pull while things heat up. Have fun!

Most foreskins will retract. If you are having a problem with it not retracting, then you need to play with it more. Stretching the skin is great for it. Pull it back when you pee. Masturbate and pull it back and forth over the glans. Put your fingers inside and stretch. It feel great. Have fun.

How much do you jack-off?

I don't have a penis : unamused:

Reactions: Squirrel1

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I’m 19 and I’m barely about to start having sex. I just don’t know how. I’m uncut and like I need.. advice? Idk I would show what my dick looks like but idk how to upload on here and I also kinda don’t want me dick randomly online. Should I shave? Idk someone help. And if you need to see my dick just like message me and I’ll send you my snap or some so you can see it

How can I help you?

jimmyjohn2018

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Step one, stop overthinking it. People have been fucking since the dawn of time and I can assure you, most men were not overly concerned with their dicks. The Internet has been a plague on the newbies these days. If you find a woman who wants to fuck you, she will likely to want to be with you more than your dick. If she wants you to change something (shave, trim, etc...) she will tell you.