Penis hierarchy?

Is there a penis hierarchy in the gay community?

• Yes

Votes: 39 81.3%
  • No

Votes: 9 18.8%

• Total voters

DSF140

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
There is a hierarchy in some sub groups, but there are other hierarchies as well, such as muscle, sports, business, you name it. The gay community is no different than any other diverse community. The only thing that makes a person gay is how much the same gender activates one's libido. And yes, there are different levels of being gay as well.

OKCLane

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The reason I answered “No” is because I don’t think it’s specific to the gay community. Heterosexual men have penis envy as much as gay men and straight men would be just as self conscious if they had the smallest dick in a room full of men. I’ve seen it in athletic locker rooms my entire life.
Straight men may not want to suck or take a big dick but I guarantee they would want to have it on his own body.

find83

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Yes and No. Yes in the same way as there's a bit of a hierarchy between twinks, chubs, jocks/muscles dudes etc. But I don't think it's traditional hierarchy like one ranked above the other it's more like currency. Depending on which group you are apart of you "tend" to be more coveted or popular in LGBTQ community. So I think big dicks kinda work like that, the bigger the dick the more popular you are as a top (even if you're not one hehe). However on the other hand, not all gay men are penis focus and some will use class, money, social status as more of a hierarchical tool than penis size. Then theirs the goldilocks issue after a certain size the amount of guys that can actual take the extremely large diminishes drastically. So I think it's prevalent around some gay circles but as a universal rule I would say no especially now.

OKCLane

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yes and No. Yes in the same way as there's a bit of a hierarchy between twinks, chubs, jocks/muscles dudes etc. But I don't think it's traditional hierarchy like one ranked above the other it's more like currency. Depending on which group you are apart of you "tend" to be more coveted or popular in LGBTQ community. So I think big dicks kinda work like that, the bigger the dick the more popular you are as a top (even if you're not one hehe). However on the other hand, not all gay men are penis focus and some will use class, money, social status as more of a hierarchical tool than penis size. Then theirs the goldilocks issue after a certain size the amount of guys that can actual take the extremely large diminishes drastically. So I think it's prevalent around some gay circles but as a universal rule I would say no especially now.

Exceedingly well said. In my sleeping around days guys always wanted me to fuck them after we traded pics. Many times they were not up to the task to put it politely. And I certainly don’t consider myself in the category as some of the giants on this site.

find83

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Exceedingly well said. In my sleeping around days guys always wanted me to fuck them after we traded pics. Many times they were not up to the task to put it politely. And I certainly don’t consider myself in the category as some of the giants on this site.
Oh man you are speaking to the choir, it's happened to me so often. Some guys eyes are longer than their colon heheh

inmybuttbare

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Absolutely. And I agree completely with all the previous replies. At the same time I think this desire for a huge hung partner in bed is restrictive to the point that many guys (and ladies) miss out on some amazing times with men endowed more along the average or even small end of the scale. It took me many years to realize that cock size had little bearing on how much pleasure I received. I've had big swinging dicks that were less than pleasing desired and smallish hung men that proved to be wonderful lovers.

Granted, sex is different with a guy that's hung huge vs. more common packages but big isn't automatically better. And none of that changes the fact that the hierarchy definitely exists.

Nudistpig

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Oh man you are speaking to the choir, it's happened to me so often. Some guys eyes are longer than their colon heheh

The sigmoid is the issue. Just use a flexible dildo to realign in. Once your cock is balls deep first penetration, you can still the fuck outta it. I have yet to find a cock too big. I do realign for 8 inches up. I want him gasping at the hunger of it.

find83

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Absolutely. And I agree completely with all the previous replies. At the same time I think this desire for a huge hung partner in bed is restrictive to the point that many guys (and ladies) miss out on some amazing times with men endowed more along the average or even small end of the scale. It took me many years to realize that cock size had little bearing on how much pleasure I received. I've had big swinging dicks that were less than pleasing desired and smallish hung men that proved to be wonderful lovers.

Granted, sex is different with a guy that's hung huge vs. more common packages but big isn't automatically better. And none of that changes the fact that the hierarchy definitely exists.
Great point

find83

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
The sigmoid is the issue. Just use a flexible dildo to realign in. Once your cock is balls deep first penetration, you can still the fuck outta it. I have yet to find a cock too big. I do realign for 8 inches up. I want him gasping at the hunger of it.
Yes you're absolutely correct, I've been able to get through the sigmoid depending on the position, but I was more alluding to the bottoms that are all talk before you hookup on how they are power bottoms and love big dick and only take like half your dick.

Nudistpig

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
That ain't no bottom...lol The term power bottom is red flag for me in a top role. I want a hole that is open, hungry, loose n sloppy. I prefer to eat n tonguefuck it nice and juicy, then stab it good.

Definitely huge penis turns my head or is that ass... but 6 is perfect for oral service. Yours is of course fine.

DSF140

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
You're a real trooper.

Reactions: Nudistpig

DSF140

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Yes you're absolutely correct, I've been able to get through the sigmoid depending on the position, but I was more alluding to the bottoms that are all talk before you hookup on how they are power bottoms and love big dick and only take like half your dick.
I can only imagine what you are experiencing @find83 . I'm no where near your size, but I've come across a lot if guys who say, "Give it to me," but they can't handle even what I have.

Nudistpig

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You're a real trooper.

Well, after the deep fisting and horse speculum play it just seemed wrong to reject any penis just because of a matter of being huge. I think the word you want is 'slut'. But it's a good word in my books. an
Anyone can do this as long as they have a fairly normal rectum. Just takes lots of practice. Mmm. Ass practice.

DSF140

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Well, after the deep fisting and horse speculum play it just seemed wrong to reject any penis just because of a matter of being huge. I think the word you want is 'slut'. But it's a good word in my books. an
Anyone can do this as long as they have a fairly normal rectum. Just takes lots of practice. Mmm. Ass practice.
I love your humour. I bet you're fun to be around.

find83

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I can only imagine what you are experiencing @find83 . I'm no where near your size, but I've come across a lot if guys who say, "Give it to me," but they can't handle even what I have.
Man you look thick so I can understand.

Reactions: DSF140