Penis humour

sexialexia

Just Browsing
Media
When I started going around with my bf, I told everyone that his most endearing quality was his sense of humour. One of my gfs said, "Yeah, sure. That's spelled p-e-n-i-s". I told her that it's true. And now that we've gone together for 6 months, I still feel that way. Here are 2 examples of his humour. While I was sitting in my living-room, he told me to shut my eyes. Then he said, "When I tell you to open your eyes, you've got 5 seconds to tell me what animal it is". When I opened them, he was standing in front of me. His 2 side pockets had been turned inside out and his penis was hanging down the front of his pants. It took me about 2 seconds. "That's easy. It's an elephant". From that day on, I've called his penis ET ( as in Elephant's Trunk ). I was sitting in the bathtub when he called in to me, "Close your eyes and leave them closed. I'm going to climb into the tub with you and when I say 'Open', you've got 5 seconds to tell me what creature is in the tub with us. When I saw what was there, I let out a scream. He had taken paint and decorated the head of his penis with 2 big green eyes with black elliptical pupils, and had painted a green and brown pattern the length of the shaft. I was laughing so hard, I was crying. "OK what is it?". It didn't take me too long. "It's an anaconda". He enjoyed the next 15 minutes while I gently worked at rubbing off the acrylic craft paint that had dried on his penis. By that time, he was more than ready for me to pull ET into the bedroom. Alexia

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by sexialexia@Nov 16 2004, 09:25 PM
When I started going around with my bf, I told everyone that his most endearing quality was his sense of humour. One of my gfs said, "Yeah, sure. That's spelled p-e-n-i-s". I told her that it's true. And now that we've gone together for 6 months, I still feel that way. Here are 2 examples of his humour. While I was sitting in my living-room, he told me to shut my eyes. Then he said, "When I tell you to open your eyes, you've got 5 seconds to tell me what animal it is". When I opened them, he was standing in front of me. His 2 side pockets had been turned inside out and his penis was hanging down the front of his pants. It took me about 2 seconds. "That's easy. It's an elephant". From that day on, I've called his penis ET ( as in Elephant's Trunk ). I was sitting in the bathtub when he called in to me, "Close your eyes and leave them closed. I'm going to climb into the tub with you and when I say 'Open', you've got 5 seconds to tell me what creature is in the tub with us. When I saw what was there, I let out a scream. He had taken paint and decorated the head of his penis with 2 big green eyes with black elliptical pupils, and had painted a green and brown pattern the length of the shaft. I was laughing so hard, I was crying. "OK what is it?". It didn't take me too long. "It's an anaconda". He enjoyed the next 15 minutes while I gently worked at rubbing off the acrylic craft paint that had dried on his penis. By that time, he was more than ready for me to pull ET into the bedroom. Alexia
[post=263947]Quoted post[/post]​

You've gotta winner there, alexia. To me humor to sex is like a glove to hand if it fits perfectly. --Nothing like perfect fitting gloves keeping my hands toasty warm. A few of your escapades would be cool on tape. :rolleyes:

wvalady1968: You DO have a winner there!!! Laughter is the glue that holds a relationship together in the tough times.

sexialexia

Just Browsing
Media
There was laughter with the kids, but none with my so-called husband. How I lasted all those years I'll never know. I'd love to send a nude picture of my bf to my ex. I'd get my bf to paint a happy face on the head of his penis and the words Yuk Yuk down the shaft. Alexia

eyemready

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by sexialexia@Nov 21 2004, 04:38 AM
There was laughter with the kids, but none with my so-called husband. How I lasted all those years I'll never know. I'd love to send a nude picture of my bf to my ex. I'd get my bf to paint a happy face on the head of his penis and the words Yuk Yuk down the shaft. Alexia
[post=264572]Quoted post[/post]​

How big is your bf's penis?

Max

Sexy Member
Media
On the question of animal comparisons in the bath tub ... one of my sons, then around 4 or 5 years old, pointed, with lots of giggling, to 'Daddy's hippopotamus'.

I suppose I should have been proud of his humour as well as of his zoological expertise. All this without benefit of painting on an extra eye.