Penis Implant

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Imported, Mar 12, 2004.

1. Imported

Gold Member

honeydarlins: I went out with a man the other night and he made love until I was finished and very pleased. Afterwards in talking with him he said he had a penis implant. Has anyone else every been with a man that has had a penis implant and what was it like for you? It was great for me and he stayed hard as long as he wanted.

2. Imported

Gold Member

captainstupid: did it look normal?? i have never seen a penis implant.
    was he big???

3. Imported

Gold Member

grantstephens: I was read about a guy who actually had a pump inside his balls and he actually pumped up his penis like a baloon and when he was done, there was a valve that released the air. I see where that would come in handy at times.

4. Imported

Gold Member

honeydarlins: Yes the penis implant was as large as his penis would have been. He said it didn't make his penis any larger. He does have a thing in his balls that he uses to pump it up and then he does the same to release a fluid and it get soft again. It was very interesting to see it work and it did work very good and stays hard as long as he wanted it to.

5. Imported

Gold Member

grantstephens: Did it seem weird to you that he had to pump his balls before sex? Did he have an orgasm? Did he seem to enjoy himself as much as you? Was he an older man? How old? Having a car jack in your balls could come in handy and I want all information available to me as I age.

6. Imported

Gold Member

captainstupid: oh i thought it made your dick bigger. how lame ;D
    i could really use it.

7. Imported

Gold Member

honeydarlins: He was 50 years old. Yes he had a orgasm and he did enjoy his self. He said the only difference in having sex with the implant was that he had to use the pump to get hard. I didn't realize he had used the pump until after we had sex and he told me. It works really fast. He showed me how it worked and he only pumped it 3 times and he was hard. He got it because he injured his penis and he couldn't get it hard anymore. He said they could only make the implant as large as his penis had been before. He was almost 8 inches and he was pretty thick.

8. Imported

Gold Member

captainstupid: 8 inches .not bad.

Draft saved Draft deleted