Penis imprint on a girls stomach from the inside aka the penis bump

Discussion in 'Straight Adult Websites' started by bbtylvr, Dec 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Andre80

Andre80 New Member

Can't imagine that's too good for the lt. kidney/pancreas/gall bladder which are all adjacent to that immediate vicinity....

It is interesting though... Seems like she could park a smart car up her rear end.

2. pcghabsy

Gold Member

Albums:
    That is quite scary actually... Too much of that and she might tear her intestine and kill herself.

3. tanguy21

tanguy21 Member

Albums:
    holy shit thats amazing

4. tanguy21

tanguy21 Member

Albums:
    even better! damn

5. RioDalston

RioDalston Well-Known Member

Would love to see this in real life - and just feel the bump?

6. bbtylvr

bbtylvr Member

Holy FUCK!!!!!!!!! :eek::eek:

When a woman is being fucked vaginally though, how does it the object/penis pass her reproductive organs and into her stomache, I just don't see how that's possible! Wish we could see what it would like from the inside, sorta like an xray.

7. curious99

curious99 Member

Albums:
  8. tanguy21

tanguy21 Member

Albums:
  9. Eris

Eris Member

Albums:
    That is insane! I never would have though a person could even do that.

10. MickeyLee

Gold Member

seems like a penis abdominal bump would be physically impossible.

the vagina is set under and behind the uterus, bladder and pubic bone.

not to mention the abdominal muscles, natural fat layer, internal support structures and the pelvic diaphragm. internal organs are packed tight, without much shifting about room.. if you did penetrate deeply enough to push into the abdominal cavity, the video clip would end with the female model bleeding out.

deep anal penetration might be possible. i mean, you can see the light on a colonoscopy. so, maybe?

eta: even while fisting my female partner, i've never seen the bulge.. maybe a slight rise in the lower abdomen if she is laying on her back.

a fist/portion of my forearm is certainly larger than most of the peens on LPSG. so i am guessing maybe i would have seen if actually possible.

#30 MickeyLee, May 9, 2011
    Last edited: May 9, 2011
  11. RawDog

Gold Member

Albums:
  12. MickeyLee

Gold Member

looks like muscle flexing as her weight and his position shifts.

unless she's had some anatomy removed, i don't see how the bulge is a penis imprint.

maybe the angle of penetration, the inverted position and her being very thin/small... the penis is pushing the bladder/uterus out? like palpating the ovaries/abdomen during a pelvic? if you can feel anatomy through the abdominal wall.. maybe there could be enough shifting of the girl bits?

i will have research and ponder. then talk to all the sb Daddies i can pester.

eta: i would try this position with the boy... cept i am almost certain i would tip over and break my neck... there is even a small chance of injuring Princess Sparkle.

#32 MickeyLee, May 10, 2011
    Last edited: May 10, 2011
  13. RawDog

Gold Member

Albums:
    Hmm, could very well be, but the timing and the angle seems to indicate otherwise, but you could be right. I smell a challenge.

Sorta like Marilyn Manson's floating ribs? Not sure people remove anatomy for sexual enhance... oh crap, scratch that.

And that's what I've assumed happens from the start. The penis doesn't actually press against the skin, but more like presses against pliable organs that end up making a bulge on the lower abdomen.

I research and ponder about sex all day. Let me know what you've come up with. (What's an sb daddy?)

Tried the piledriver with the Mrs once. Didn't go so well for us. I love the term Princess Sparkle!!

Found a good one I saw from another thread...

http://www.inspectorgalleries.com/mgp/rev/1557/index.html

#33 RawDog, May 10, 2011
    Last edited: May 10, 2011
  14. Talmidge

Talmidge Active Member

Albums:
    I don't get it - it's not an imprint of the penis, the penis is pushin other structures to the surface causing the imprint - there's bladder infront/above and rectum behind. Evolution has crammed a lot into a tiny space for our enjoyment, god bless it

15. MickeyLee

Gold Member

any time you don't end up in the ER answering embarrassing questions should be counted as a success, Mr. Rawdog.

16. pinf

pinf New Member

Errr I'm not sure I agree with any of this. I make love to my girlfriend with her lying on a sofa and me with my knees on the floor - when penetrating you can not only see the head of the penis first push up against the skin of the lower abdomen and then move upwards towards her belly button but you can put your hand against it and feel it. Not saying that its directly against the skin but you can definitely feel the shape of the penis.

17. phillylp

phillylp Active Member

Albums:
    pics please:smile:

18. pinf

pinf New Member

Alas, no.

Disbelieve at your leisure

19. RawDog

Gold Member

Albums:
    Sorta like a baby's foot moving inside a preggo woman?

MickyLee, you make disagreeing with you so much fucking fun!

20. MickeyLee

Gold Member

hmm i'm not sure we're disagreeing, Mr. Rawdog.

the baby foot thing, i totally see how the peen might push up the innards, causing a bulge to show.. cuz small women can start to show a preggo pooch as early as 2-3 months, when her baby bunker squatter is still very tiny.

during pregnancy the uterus is huge, almost all of the eternal organs have been shifted aside to make room. even the abdominal wall is stretch to its thinnest. so there is less padding.. but ya can totally make out lil arms the outline of lil hands and such when the lady is almost ready to pop. my friend KG showed off her baby's foot when ever she got the chance.

i mentioned the full bladder thinking a pushing up/down/out a full bladder would make a bigger bump than an empty bladder? where she is on her cycle could make difference, maybe? the position she's in would shift her internal bits closer to the surface?

the only "noway in hecklefreckle" stance is the actual head of his penis getting up close of personal with her backside of her belly button.

oh.. and a SB Daddy is a Stone Butch Daddy.. hardcore non-versatile Tops. if anyone knows what kinda prestidigitation one can work on jenny, they would know.

for true those women have seen more vadge than all the retired obgyns in south florida.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.