penis injection results in pain

boikie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A while ago I had erection problems and went to see a doctor. He injected some kind of drug into my penis and I got hard instantly. He then proceeded to scan my dick and got an image of it on a PC screen, they do the same thing with pregnant women to get an image of the foetus. Well it turns out there was nothing wrong with my body. The doctor told me that if I was still hard in 4 hours I should come back to get another shot that would make me go limp. And that's what happened: I went back to my house and after 4 hours was still hard, so I had to return to the hospital and get yet another shot.

It's been a year since this happened. To this day, I still feel a mild pain in the base of my penis (that's where they gave me the shots, one on each side), and I can't get the part of my shaft that's right before the cock head fully hard. I have also lost some sensibility in this area of my member. I can have intercourse, but in order to get fully hard I sometimes have to massage or pinch the base of my cock. This usually does the trick for me. Kegels have been of great help too.

Has this happened to any of you? Have you heard of similar cases? It's funny, but since this happened to me, I can last forever since it takes me longer to get fully hard, but its very frustrating when you want to do it right away. But to tell you the truth, I would love to be able to get rock hard as I once could: I could flex my PC muscle and see the opening of the urethra contract. Well, hopefully one or our memembers will have a good advice for me. Thank you all.