Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
So I recently hooked up with someone I used to hook up with about ten years ago. He is Indian and furry sexy. He must be about 65 now. He's handsome and has the fattest cock I ever seen or had inside of me. In the past I would show up and we'd have hot sex. But for the first time last week we hooked up and he had erection problems. He told me "Come back next week, I'll have my injections." He proceeded to tell me how he injects himself. Anyone ever heard of this?

D

deleted356736

I have spinal column nerve damage and have been using Caverject for quite some time. It's extremely effective, lasts about the right amount of time for sex, and not so hard to inject. I use a very fine diabetes syringe tip, and it goes into the base of the penis where there's very little sensation anyway. When you inject yourself and you nick a blood vessel, you can quickly partially withdraw and re-position, so there's no pain.

This is what diabetics do, and as a perversity I am insulin-dependant diabetic as a result of the illness which caused my nerve damage.