Penis Is Too Big!

uncut1234

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
please help me, i dont know what to do!! my penis is too damn big! i cant fit in normal pants, or underwear! no condoms fit on my dick, not even the XXLS that are big enough to fit on a normal persons thigh... sometimes when walking through town it bangs into people, and ive even been so embarrassed to have not been able to fit through the doorway at a local resurant because my dick was simply too big! has anyone else experienced this problem? any suggestions?

uncut1234

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
do they make special pants for that? can you recommend a brand?
i dont want it to look like i gained weight by wrapping it around my waist, do you think there is some sort of shoulder strap or backpack i can get for it ?

B_bigcockman690

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i would just walk around with no pants and show off my cock if i was that big

even tho it would smack people in the legs and probably knock them down if i was that big

B_becominghorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
You've got elephantiasis of the pee-wee. My dad saw this in the South Pacific in WWII. Some of the poor fellows literally had to carry their swollen balls in wheelbarrows. Not a sense of power about it.

D_Biggo Mortensen

Experimental Member
Media
Its big, I'll give yout that. But I just don't see how you can't make it through a doorway? You mean when its erect? Sorry but I'm having trouble picturing somebody trying to squeeze through a restaurant door because his dick was too big. Thats usually a problem reserved for the morbidly obese. Can you elaborate?

bigboy1986

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Its big, I'll give yout that. But I just don't see how you can't make it through a doorway? You mean when its erect? Sorry but I'm having trouble picturing somebody trying to squeeze through a restaurant door because his dick was too big. Thats usually a problem reserved for the morbidly obese. Can you elaborate?
LOL hes joking mate :p probably doing a piss take off nerolix :p haha

uncut1234

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

happy 4/20!!!! its a joke, poking fun at all the ridiculous thread on here like this one.... lol
every time i turn around, another guy with a 5 inch penis needs special underwear to support his monster cock, or special jeans to hold his huge package, shit is hilarious

iceman888888

Experimental Member
Media
please help me, i dont know what to do!! my penis is too damn big! i cant fit in normal pants, or underwear! no condoms fit on my dick, not even the XXLS that are big enough to fit on a normal persons thigh... sometimes when walking through town it bangs into people, and ive even been so embarrassed to have not been able to fit through the doorway at a local resurant because my dick was simply too big! has anyone else experienced this problem? any suggestions?

I only wished I had that problem... :smile:

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
When your cock is that big, women will do anything for you, anything at all (which I'm sure you've found out). So pick one with a great personality, and have her carry your dick around in her purse. Pick one who's really awesome, as she;ll have to stick by your side, at least be within three feet at all times.