Penis Is Too Big!

SR_Manny Manparts

Experimental Member
Media
Uncut, it seems like you have a problem there. My suggestion, get a box, cut a hole in it, and place your dick in there and it'll be like you're carrying a present all the time. In SNL, Justin Timberlake and Andy S. had the same problem. You're not alone bro, and if you ever need to talk, let us know, we're here for you.

B_DEATHbyCARROT

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks uncut1234 for speaking out on this. I have the same problem. I dont know how guys fit in those magnum xxxxxl's. Sure I can fit them, but I can barely get them over the head because of my girth, and even if I do get them on they just cut off all circulation!!

Come to think about it I wish they made vaginas in larger sizes cause even if I find a woman who can take all of me it takes like 2 hours to work in there...

Oh shit lemme go and make a poll asking how many guys on this site are over 11x8 so I can find other really honest guys with no pics to share my pain with!!

Paige Leftly

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I think you're missing out on a gollden oppertunity here, charge add space and use body paints. you can garrenttee you customers that everyone that passes you will remember their product. A few clients I may suggest

Duracel, Chaketa bannana, god year, fire stone

Ok in all seroiusness, as a tailor to adjust your inseem, and side seems of a few jeans, if this works have your favorte ones adjusted? just an idea