Penis Jewelry

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm going to pass on this one, Between the PA and the nipples I think I am adorned enough. But please if you get one, could I twist your arm into taking a photo and posting it?:lol:

joybunny

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't know which one is cuter: The Penislet with the bells or the fuzzy Penis Muff. Looks like an enormous caterpillar. :biggrin1:

Attachments

Honey123

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ok, now I've seen a lot of things in the last few years since I joined this site but I have NEVER seen anything like that... I'm hoping I never see that in real life either.

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
At events like Burning Man you'll occasionally see guys wearing penis jewelry. Patrick Roddie featured a few such pics in his book Hips. Here are a few pics from his Web site.

folsom street fair 2001
burning man 03
burning man 03
burning man 03
burning man 2002

I found a Web site a while back that sold very tasteful silver penis rings, not unlike the rings you'd wear on your fingers. I can't find it now; it may be defunct. I found a couple of other sites, but the designs are less interesting.

penis jewelry masculine silver body jewelry for the male sex
STUDIO 925 Sterling silver penis rings, sterling silver cock rings, aluminum cock rings, genital jewelry, adjustable penis rings

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Simple, elegant, masculine... Stainless or leather... keep the stupid beads, feathers and fluffy crap out of it.

You want to adorn the cock-... a cockring or cock and ball ring... ball stretchers in leather of steel, and piercings- stud or rings thru the head, scrotum, Frenum, etc....

A princes wand held in place with a glansring or PA... also nice

The very coolest Custom steel jewelry can be seen at Steelwerks Extreme

Attachments

Reactions: LowerCapeCod