penis length and ejaculation distance

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Steve26, Jun 22, 2005.

1. Steve26

Gold Member

Albums:
    Are guys with longer dicks less likely than smaller guys to ejaculate very far or forcefully?

It makes sense from a physical perspective: All things being equal (which of course they never are, but humor me) semen will experience more resistance/friction traveling through a 10" penis than a 5" penis. At the very least, assuming the same initial ejaculatory force, you would expect the bigger cock to shoot 5" less outside the penis -- so instead of an 8" rope you might only get a 3" dribble.

I guess the answer here depends in part on how exactly an ejaculation derives its "force": If semen is propelled before reaching the urethra then it would seem logical that a longer dick means a shorter ejaculation, but if the semen is forced out by some kind of peristaltic action in the urethra then a longer dick would mean a longer ejaculation.

I have no idea whether there's anything to my crackpot theory, since I only "know" my own ejaculations -- but it seems logical. Just thought I'd toss it out there for guys of different lengths, as well as those who've observed various guys ejaculating, to weigh in on.

Steve :)

2. jonb

Gold Member

Um, no. Because while there is some friction, it's fluid friction simply because semen is a fluid.

3. VinceNYC

VinceNYC New Member

The prostate is what spurts. Has nothing whatsoever to do with penis length; more to do with prostate size, health, intenseness of the orgasm (which has to do with physical and mental arousal).

4. punk9

punk9 New Member

Albums:
    i really learned how to squirt when i worked at squirt shows in sf a decade ago

squirt

photo by duane cramer

5. Steve26

Gold Member

Albums:
    Point well taken, Jon, but I was thinking more about friction between the semen and the wall of the urethra. Sorry if that wasn't quite clear enough (I agree that the "fluid friction" you mention would be negligible). If, as Vince says, the "spurting" originates way down in the prostate (which makes sense to me) then wouldn't having to fight more of this kind of friction on the way out lead to less energetic spurts?

Steve

6. tuck9

tuck9 New Member

Albums:

Ok, so do you want to share what you learned with the rest of us? That pic is pretty impressive!

7. riddick81

riddick81 New Member

Ok, so do you want to share what you learned with the rest of us? That pic is pretty impressive!
    [post=323185]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]
    WOW!! That is a very impressive jet of semen!! How many of those do you experience in one orgasm??? And what is the total size of your load (mls)???
    I read somewhere in a medical book that not only the contractions of the ptrostate gland eject the semen, but also the rythmic contractions of the uthera itself propels
    the semen throughh the lenght of the penis. Frank at: REB1865@peoplepc.com

8. txquis

Gold Member

I'm average sized,
    and through the years my cumshots have been
    as forceful or more than most of the people i've ever been with...
    hence, some of my nicknames, like the Geiser.

9. punk9

punk9 New Member

Albums:
    i've measured my dick but not quantity of sperm, sorry, no ml counts here. generally the first using the method described below accounts for more than 80% of a load, but at times there can be two or three additional streams that would be considered exceptional for an average squirter.

there are several variables at play in squirting across the room.

1. the kegel muscles are what drives the whole thing.

2. the nozzle, meatus penis, helps for distance by slightly constricting the flow. less is more, as nobody wants a kegel powered backup in the urethra penis.

3. the wait. as i begin to cum, the contractions get stronger and stronger, but don't take the first contraction. gotta wait until it builds up enough power to make the jump to ejaculatory hyperspace. also, normal jacking ceases when the contractions begin, let the prostate and kegels set the pace. a simple stroke around the cockhead gives enough stimulation to complete the deed.

i squirt a load like this on an adoring crowd every year at folsom fair from the 3d story window.

window squirt

as to the thesis of this thread, in the same way that rifling helps a long barreled gun shoot further and more accurately than a snub nosed pistol, thus does a longer, harder cock enable further shooting than a stub penis. i have been able to squirt to a distance of 17 feet before after jacking for several hours.

10. Kat

Kat Member

I actually posted something about this the other day. One of my bf in years past was average in size (never measured) and had some real power behide his ejaculations. My guess is that he could shoot about 6-7 feet in distance. My husbands cock is huge but he doesn't shoot any distance at all. Just lots and lots of volume oozing out in rhythmic pulses.

kat

11. jonb

Gold Member

Yeah, but you have to deal with the same amount of fluid friction in the atmosphere anyway. In terms of distance from your feet, the change isn't much, except that you will never squirt less than your length. In terms of distance from your tip, it is less, but only because it's farther away. HTH

12. B_UNKNOWN321

B_UNKNOWN321 New Member

I've always been a flow or ooze not a distance champ, but today had interesting experience -- had a super hardon all morning thinking of an especially delightful three way proposed to me and was working with ax outdoors and kept getting rubbing action on dick until I realized I was about to cum, so engaged a kegel with all my might to stop it, but knew i couldn't so tried to rip it out of pants and did just as 2 or 3 tablespoons shot about a foot away -- for me was about a foot further than ever before so will try some super kegels again sometime.

13. blackwood

blackwood New Member

motlissof,

I certainly hope that in your deviant day-dream, a proposal of mine might have entered and intensified your dick-poppin orgasm. Not only the hot steel of the axe side to side with your "blade"!

AND..............I would have to hope, that the experience did not include USING the ax in subdueing a run-a-way "log".

blackwood

14. B_UNKNOWN321

B_UNKNOWN321 New Member

motlissof,

I certainly hope that in your deviant day-dream, a proposal of mine might have entered and intensified your dick-poppin orgasm. Not only the hot steel of the axe side to side with your "blade"!

AND..............I would have to hope, that the experience did not include USING the ax in subdueing a run-a-way "log".

blackwood
    [post=323723]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

I am sorry to have given the impression that I was using literary license -- I was using a log-cutting ax, not something that I grew between the thighs that I could pound like an ax -- three different notes suggested I must have had a super hard on to call it an ax. I was cutting up fallen branches and was using such huge overhead swings that clothes were rising and sliding down body and over the improperly positioned and fluid engorged love hammer thereby giving me a denim jack off. Actually I guess that is sort of deviant behavior, but bottom line was that the gut wrenching kegel helped produce jet propulsion not ever experienced before and reminded me of earlier post of guy who did this in act -- not quite ready to join him yet, but after a few more of these?????

15. viviv

viviv New Member

My current bf is the biggest I've been with, and he shoots incredibly far. He's so big I can't fit his penis head in my mouth after he gets hard. When giving him a blowjob, I use my hands while licking on his balls. It takes him a long time to cum but he's shot over my head onto my feet and over the end of the bed which is like seven feet.

16. B_UNKNOWN321

B_UNKNOWN321 New Member

Seven feet huh? Since one foot is my only and best shot and was result of a super kegel, perhaps if I held it seven times as long (and then had some hernia surgery afterwards) I could shoot over a bed also (at least maybe a baby crib).

17. blackwood

blackwood New Member

Seven feet huh? Since one foot is my only and best shot and was result of a super kegel, perhaps if I held it seven times as long (and then had some hernia surgery afterwards) I could shoot over a bed also (at least maybe a baby crib).
    [post=324425]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

motlissof if it happened to me I would be cleaning fragments of my prostate and maybe a little of the glans off the territory leading to the seventh foot.

It would be my terminal "act"!

b.......

18. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

My erect penis is 3ft long. I always cum at least 36" from my body.

19. Imported

Gold Member

zenif: .

20. Imported

Gold Member

zenif: Oh, I'd love to be on the receiving end of THAT! ...Zenif

Draft saved Draft deleted