Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I don't know anything about the study or its accuracy, but I'm happy to be well off the chart.

hmm - good to know that you are "well off the chart" to the right side of the chart LOL......... and wow, your pics confirm it very nicely hehehe...

you are around 6 inches soft while i am 5.1 inches fully hard (13cm) - but at least that leaves me at the center point with 50% of all men smaller than me down there - still a good feeling i must say! It's funny to walk around and count to two whenever i see some guys... ;-)

And besides all the various studies around the world about dick sizes: let's be honest - any dick size fully satisfies when it comes to having sex - size is not the key element when getting intimate with someone - it's passion, stamina and having a rock hard dick no matter what size! just be the man you are and be confident about what you have - that rocks any pussy or ass!

palakaorion

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The study is what it is, but I think the 20 cm cap is abnormal. There are quite a few 23 cm cocks in the general population.
Past 20 cm is 99th percentile which is the limit of the precision of this dataset.

But of course being in the 1 percent club isn't enough for some.

Reactions: malakos

wide9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
You may be speaking in more candor than you know. The percentage stats,1% club included, isn't usually meaningful to men who typically aren't in a position to actually see another guy's erect penis.

Granted, it is almost taboo to refer to another man as being hung small or as being on the small size. But equally vexing to many deemed moderate in length and girth, despite push back from their partners, are scientific studies that characterize them as modest in "stature".

Men really only know the comparable stats of close friends, peers and, perhaps, athletic companions. In my case, peers and friends appeared to hang mostly the same as me.
That's my reason for saying that the percentages indicated in your graph seem understated. So it doesn't matter that most other unknown men hang differently than me. Ìt's the one's that I know personally that matter most.

Note: My reference group consists of about 15 or 20 friends, including cousins, that I've known from childhood. It also includes men who played sports and worked out at various athletic clubs.

bobg4400

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
the cutoff for 99th percentile is 6.5"?

that seems far too low, howlongismyschlong.com puts 6.5 at the 81st percentile, and the cutoff for 99th is 7.7", over an inch longer.

Reactions: deleted858776

Fencepost

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Th erect human penis is the most carefully measured object on the face of the Earth. No one agrees on its average size, the biggest size, or what is ideal. No one argues over the specific gravity of water, the distance to the Moon, or how much wood could a woodchuck chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck wood. But a guy's dick? It is an eternal mystery from God. In some studies, I am at 90th percentile. In others, I am 99th. In this august group of bigdickedness, I consider myself barely average, and yet my experience tells me that I am considered large. I will probably never know the answer to this question of how big is an average dick. I am glad mine is big enough.

dickapick

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
the graph is worthless
at my current 8.5 inch length - I'm on the moon
LPSG has dozens of members bigger than my lil fella
I don't know anything about the study or its accuracy, but I'm happy to be well off the chart.
The study is what it is, but I think the 20 cm cap is abnormal. There are quite a few 23 cm cocks in the general population.
Sure. In the "I don't believe 12-13 inches exists" we are still looking for proof of a 9 inch dick (correctly measure and all) but hey .. Almost everyone on here is longer than that. So many pictures, so little proof. Why would that be.

D

deleted37010

we are still looking for proof of a 9 inch dick (correctly measure and all) but hey .. Almost everyone on here is longer than that. So many pictures, so little proof. Why would that be.
tumblr_ldoqo8jRN71qexdigo1_500.jpg
tumblr_l9lljsXHyb1qe2wq2o1_500.jpg
google ruler next to dick and look at the images?

Reactions: drambone2001

wide9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Sure. In the "I don't believe 12-13 inches exists" we are still looking for proof of a 9 inch dick (correctly measure and all) but hey .. Almost everyone on here is longer than that. So many pictures, so little proof. Why would that be.
Personally, I never knew of the expectation of proof beyond a photo. Over 8 and under 10 should be adequate for the purpose of conversation. All in all, Im never surprised to see a penis that is likely to be 9+ inces when erect.

dickapick

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The point is that there is no proof (yet) provided. Please provide better pics than those. I didn't analyse the first one (it looks authentic) but measuring along a curve is not a correct measurement. Let alone measuring while sitting down.

The other one is clearly altered. You can check for yourself (there are enough online tools to do so). Also a measurement with a tape or ruler on a table with a dick next to it is not a correct measurement.

wide9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'm not clear about what you're saying. The pics that I submitted were taken over an 18 month period. With pubes and the most recent without.
If you're suggesting that any of mine are altered, I'm truly flattered. :)

IntactMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Asheville (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure

Funny, I don't remember claiming to have a 12 inch penis....

The chart ends at 8.25 inches. I know there are penises bigger than that, I have seen them and I have one. I also never commented on the 12 inch penis threads. Quote someone else next time and keep your quibbling to the 12-13 inch thread. You should also look up standard deviation and understand what that means statistically before making stupid insinuations.

Sorry if you get dealt the short straw, but that's no ones problem but your own.

Reactions: wide9

wide9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Funny, I don't remember claiming to have a 12 inch penis....

The chart ends at 8.25 inches. I know there are penises bigger than that, I have seen them and I have one. I also never commented on the 12 inch penis threads. Quote someone else next time and keep your quibbling to the 12-13 inch thread. You should also look up standard deviation and understand what that means statistically before making stupid insinuations.

Sorry if you get dealt the short straw, but that's no ones problem but your own.

Thumbs up to your penises.:)