• iam neutral in how it look

Votes: 10 27.8%

• Total voters

Mr._dB

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
They're all disgusting, except for mine which is a work of art.

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Many- read most- are good looking. The closer they get to me, the better they look. I have rarely found an ugly penis (or a truly ugly vagina for that matter). Come to think of it, I haven't encountered an ugly penis or an ugly vagina. Sometimes a penis isn't what I'd imagined it to be before the man is naked. For example I have a preconceived notion that most blue collar workers should have longer than average (about 8 inches) thick, bulging veined penises with a thick foreskin which droops off the head and seems to be beckoning me to examine it. And hair- I get wildly aroused by thick forestry growths of hair (black, blonde. grey, red, any color will do- well, maybe not blue, that is too Smurflike which is just sick). Women on the other hand, I prefer to have neatly trimmed- not shaved. As to the look, they just about all look good, and with only one exception they have all felt good as well.

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I don't think I'm too far out on a limb to say that the penis, in all it's splendid diversity of shape, size and color, is a thing of beauty.