Penis luvers quiz.

Elastic

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
For thoseof you who like cock, girls(and guys) what's more important legnth, girth the head, ore 2 or more?

sykray

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
If we are talking about aesthetics then it's the overall proportions of the phallus. Length and circumference should balance. Neither in itself is important. I prefer a fairly uniform thickness along the shaft and head that is slightly thicker than the shaft.
Sexually, it depends what I'm doing. It has to fit the activity.

B_becominghorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
If we are talking about aesthetics then it's the overall proportions of the phallus. Length and circumference should balance. Neither in itself is important. I prefer a fairly uniform thickness along the shaft and head that is slightly thicker than the shaft.
Sexually, it depends what I'm doing. It has to fit the activity.

Agree with some of that, but also like the type of dick that tapers to a smaller head. Girth definitely the most important thing--in that case, there's no difference in aesthetics and pleasure-sex-need; they become ONE!

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
the overall size is very important... not must the lenght, although it's good having something that's a mouth filler... and the HEAD.. very important. IF you have a great cock, but no head to go with it... WHAT'S the point? and the other way around too.. what's a great head doing with no BODY to sustain it? ;)