Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I thought it'd be a good idea to start a penis maintenance thread where we can all ask for advice on problems with our penises.

I have an embarrassing problem. For the last few days the head of my penis has been a little dry. I've never had this problem before; normally my head is shiny and moist. I think it might be because i bought a new shower gel.

Has this happened to any of you guys and what did you do to remedy the situation? Thanks.

MarkLondon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I think you shouldn't be using any soap or detergent on a delicate area like the glans. Water alone should be enough. If you're uncut and getting a little smelly, nature's cleaning and antiseptic agent is always available - your own saliva. Just spit a little onto your fingers, wash with it and rinse off with warm water.

For your immediate dryness problem try a little "Aqueous Cream", but lay off it when things are back to normal.

Last edited:

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Mark, I agree with the no soap and detergent advice but not the spit advice. Human saliva often is heavily ladened with bacteria and thus could induce an infection.