Penis Measurements?

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by ZapZav, Jul 18, 2006.

1. ZapZav

ZapZav New Member

I've read on some sites to measure along the top of the erect length while others say to measure from either side (not the top) of the erect length...

1) Which is the correct way?

2) Which measurement do you tell people on this site & others (side or top)?

3) How many inches/cm's difference is there between the side and the top measurements?

Thanks for commenting in advance! :smile:

2. Porterhouse

Porterhouse New Member

1) Top not bone pressed is supposedly the universal way and what is to be used for statistical purposes.

2) same as above for me, no reason to confuse the issue

3) about 1.5 inches difference if I measure on the bottom, about 1 inch on the side.

3. scorpio1444

scorpio1444 New Member

Albums:
    What Porterhouse said above....except in #3 I don't know because I never measured from the side.

I think some people on here measure from their assholes. :rolleyes:

4. ZapZav

ZapZav New Member

:biggrin2:

5. shocked

shocked Member

I think the correct way is measuring from side with bone pressed, with flaccid state stretched.

6. domite

domite New Member

I never knew there were so many measurements...Shit I think you should measure with what you are capable of fucking with so that probably makes measuring it from the top the only valid measurement. If you need the extra inches then you prolly should join another support group...

7. dongalong

Gold Member

I used to measure along the side, bone pressed and that was the size I would say I was.

I learned that when most people talk about their size they measure on the top since it is the minimum length. I wanted to be able to compare myself to others honestly and avoid any embarrasment if someone didn't believe me and actually got a ruler to it.

I measured it this way and lost 1" From 8.5"to7.5"

Since then, I have grown 1.25" in length measured on the top with PE so I am bigger whatever way I measure.

8. BarebackJack

BarebackJack New Member

Albums:
  9. Reese

Reese New Member

BBJ~

Thank you, thank you, thank you. The wife & I advertise on a popular swingers' site here in the UK for "exceptionally well-endowed" males, and I cannot believe some of the measurements these guys claim when compared with their pics! Now, at least, I have the definitive source to refer them to. :wink:

Cheers,
    ~Reese!

10. dongalong

Gold Member

Hey Reese,
    I see many ads in swinger mags. and sites here in France from couples looking for well hung and very well hung guys, I don't know if I'd be big enough at 8.75x5.75" what do you think?
    What do you expect from "exceptionally well-endowed" males? Am I too small?
    I could be getting lots of action, shagging other guys wives but I don't want be humiliated and sent home for not being big enough.:mad:

11. Reese

Reese New Member

dongalong~

Don't know, really. Everyone's standards seem to be different when it comes to "well-endowed". At 8" long, measured at the top of the penis from the pubic bone to the tip, and 5" in girth, I consider myself fairly average. However, a lot of the couples, females & males we've swung with seem to think I'm hung like a horse (things must be so much smaller here in the UK).

Personally, when the wife & I say "exceptionally well-endowed", we're talking 10 inches or longer, with at least 6.5" or more in circumference. But we're usually happy with what we get (we tend to go by photos moreso than measurements), provided there's a good, fun, intelligent personality supporting the cock who's not opposed to just laying in bed and chatting amidst the occasional fuck-breaks during an all-nighter.

When you reply to the couples, just be totally honest about your stats (if they ask) and be sure to provide pictures so they can judge for themselves. If you've got a good dialogue going with a prospective swing-mate (or mates), that counts for far more than the "tale of the tape".

Also, if you respond to a couple and don't get an answer, don't take it personally! We tend to get about 100 replies to our swinging ads weekly, and there's just no way we could respond to everyone in a reasonable amount of time...

~Reese!

P.S. ...btw, we've just posted an ad here on LPSG to see what happens!

12. BarebackJack

BarebackJack New Member

Albums:
    You're very welcome!

Someday I'll make it into a video along with tips on how to shave the cock and ass, and proper anal hygiene

Draft saved Draft deleted