Penis Measures

Justin Credible

Just Browsing
Media
I've been having problems with my penis. Every time I take a photograph it captures this enormous shadow in the background. Anyone know how to take pictures of my penis without getting that huge shadow?

http://home.comcast.net/~nechy09/alabamawhitesnake.JPG
can you see the problem I'm having here? The shadow takes away from the actual penis. Any suggestions. Also rate my boner plz.

edit: why wont it let me post images? it only allows links? what kind of penis forum is this?

Wonderboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
With a light like that, you should still be able to see the measurements on the ruler. Unless you want to measure from the side...In which case it should work, or just move the light source slightly more to the right.

Justin Credible

Just Browsing
Media
hungschlong said:
Where do you want us to rate your pic at then? Your ass?
Don't like the forums setup, leave.

no you fucking cock nazi i want you to give me a rating on a scale from 1 to 10 ... 1 being a small cock and 10 being the most baller cock you could possibly have. i give myself an 8

Justin Credible

Just Browsing
Media
and if you still haven't figured it out then you can post the rating in this thread. because im not leaving this thread ever. not to view any galleries of peoples cocks or for any reason... i just want you guys to rate my boner in this thread. Is that simple enough?

hungschlong

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I won't argue with you anymore, but I will not rate your pic in the thread.

I took the time to create a gallery, gave you some pic taking advice. The least you could do is create a gallery yourself.

Media
Sexuality
No Response
Justin Credible said:
and if you still haven't figured it out then you can post the rating in this thread. because im not leaving this thread ever. not to view any galleries of peoples cocks or for any reason... i just want you guys to rate my boner in this thread. Is that simple enough?

You have an incredible attitude for one new to this site. I am surprised the Moderator(s) have not banned you.

dreamer20

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Justin Credible said:
Anyone know how to take pictures of my penis without getting that huge shadow?
Use a bright colored glossy background and when you take your next picture show us your balls.:wink:

what kind of penis forum is this?
You'll never know and I'll never tell.:tongue:

Welcome to the site incredible.