Penis Measuring. Need it?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by abbie, Oct 20, 2006.

1. abbie

abbie New Member

I hope this is the right place to post this.
    Not really an issue, more a request.

Would you like your penis measured by a "doctor figure"?
    She is making some clips for my website, so it would be filmed, very informally, but anonymity is possible if needed.

It's the UK, south east, and Sunday 29th October. There's a link to details (I hope it's appropriate to post it) or alternatively email me.

www.thewalnutwalk.com/jessicamaybeigh
    or abbie@thewalnutwalk.com

Oh, and it's unpaid, just fun.

2. Wonderboy

Wonderboy New Member

lol. wtf!?

She's saying 'she' is a doctor of sex because (in her opinion) she gets around?

I didn't see a picture of this doctor on her own website...disturbing.

3. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

What a clever way to get men to send pics.

4. D_alex8

D_alex8 Member

Hence why she's referred to merely as a "doctor figure" in the above post. :rolleyes:

I certainly question the legality under English law of posing as a Doctor on the walnutwalk website.

5. Wonderboy

Wonderboy New Member

I like the name too, Jessica Maybe [A Man?]

6. Snakebyte

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    hey, it's serious, are you blind or what? :biggrin1:

7. abbie

abbie New Member

8. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

Has this lady doctor a nice mouth?:rolleyes:

9. Chaz

Chaz Member

No thanks Abbie, i think i'll work out how to measure my own cock!

Cheers and good luck!

10. modernluv

modernluv New Member

Yeah that's what I'm thinking. Not sure why this one was in women's issues anyway. I guess you gotta take anything on this site kinda laid back.

11. Glansman

Glansman New Member

Come on, folks. This whole thing's a crock! Go to the site to take a look and you find you've got to "register" and "sign in". That means you'll soon be asked to become a "Full" (expensive) member; then you'll find your spam overload getting even worse.

12. k8kat

k8kat New Member

Albums:
    Did someone change the meaning of "clever" when I wasn't looking?

13. AndrewEndowed24

AndrewEndowed24 New Member

Albums:
    nope, i think pecker just altered his tone of the voice which we were suppose to mentally read his post in so as to indicate that his words mean the opposite of their standard OED definition (ie. sarcasm)

14. TheLustyTexan

TheLustyTexan New Member

Actually, that is a great site. I have been a member there since the end of last year. I think you can read the boards without signing up. If you want to participate in the discussions, you do have to sign up and give them some information. I have never received any spam from them. You can become a paying member, but there is no requirement to do so.

It's another cool site. Most of its members are located in the UK, and it has some female participation.

15. silverheart

silverheart New Member

Everyone ignore this post. They are part of a site that is trying to attract customers.

16. TheLustyTexan

TheLustyTexan New Member

It's not quite as cynical as you make it out to be.

It is nothing more than a message board primarily for women to appreciate the male form and for those who like cfnm.

There are options to buy things, but it is not required, and you can participate fully in the board without paying a cent.

It's not everybody's cup of tea, but some find they really enjoy it.

17. Dan the man

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Sorry to bring this ooooooold thread up, but just had to mention something, in case anyone else has recently discovered walnutwalk like I have.

I discovered it on sunday and wanted to see what it was all about. It happens to be CFNM, which is mostly about SPH. Yuk. It's basically a load of crap and you do need to register ( for free ) to be able to read any threads there. I have never been made to feel so unwelcome at a forum. It's like a clique of jaded bitches, apart from one or two. If any of you guys think there are harsh sizequeens here, lol, not really. You should see what those women say about the men there in the show your cocks forum. They are the harshest, most blase' I've ever come across, even guys who have 8" cocks.

I made a hello thread on sunday which got ignored. I've contributed to thread replies, made new topics, posted my pics, injected my humour, and so on. I found out that to pm people or use their chatroom you have to be 'verified'. When I requested verification, I got an email back saying I needed to pay £10 a month! Only when you get verified do you get taken a bit more seriously. The women don't have to pay to get verified, a phone call to the site owner is all that is needed. They make money from selling clips. The clips are made with free volunteer males. So the women pay nothing for verification, the men earn nothing for their time, and the site owner rakes it in on the money she makes from clips. And unless you're into penis humiliation, you're not gonna get anything out of it.

Today, I posted a thread simply saying thank you to a female member who had sent me 3 pm's but that I could not pm her back unless I get verified. It got immediately deleted. Fair enough, they want you to pay them money first so you can pm. But then I found myself banned, lol! So I emailed abbie saying "it's bit harsh isn't it? How about a warning first." Will no doubt hear from her tomorrow. And there's nothing written in their rules that says you can't make a thread like that. I said " If you don't want me here, fair enough, but please delete all my pictures. I get treated better on forums where NO money is involved" So there you go, you have been warned.

Draft saved Draft deleted