Penis might hurt her!?

D

deleted26151

Hey all,

Ive recently started going out with this girl I really like and its getting close to having sex time. Shes a virgin and Ive only ever slept with a virgin once before - have to say I Really did not enjoy it. It just hurts the girl even if I let her 'drive' and use lube.

The other virgin I was with hurt so much that im kinda not sure I want to 'be the 1st' with the current gf. Shes much shorter and slimmer than the other girl so I presume it would be even worse. :confused:

Does anyone have any tips, like positions etc??

D

deleted26151

About 9x2 - Do you think starting off with a dildo or sumthing would be a good idea? would a girl mind losing her virginity to a dildo...:eek: . would that even be classifified as losing ur virginity?

toobig?

Experimental Member
Media
9x2?? are you measuring side to side or something?

It would not be considered losing your virginity to a dildo. Many girls finger themselves before they have sex, but they are still virgins.

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
Talmidge said:
About 9x2 - Do you think starting off with a dildo or sumthing would be a good idea? would a girl mind losing her virginity to a dildo...:eek: . would that even be classifified as losing ur virginity?

That'd be about 9x6.25".
The two is the diameter of your dick, right, Talmidge? So it's 2 times the value of Pi, right?
9x6.25" is pretty fucking big, BTW.
She's going to get one hell of an initiation.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
senor rubirosa said:
That'd be about 9x6.25".
The two is the diameter of your dick, right, Talmidge? So it's 2 times the value of Pi, right?
Rubi is so smart!!!:smile:

thirteenbyseven

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
senor rubirosa said:
That'd be about 9x6.25".
Since the penis is not a perfect circle, the old pi* r (squared) equation is not entirely accurate...but close enough. Talmidge with a little preparation, getting her hot and lubed, you should have no problem. And there is no law which states you have to put all 9" into her.

Let her be the judge as to how much she wants. I'll bet by the end of the night she will be as happy as the babe in your photo section!:fing02:

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
fortiesfun said:
And handsome, too. And hung. Wouldn't it be amazing to have it all? I'm jealous.

Well, there's Rubi, and then there's THE Rubi.
But you're kind, ff.

uncut said:
Rubi is so smart!!!:smile:

Kind as ever you are, uncut.

thirteenbyseven said:
Since the penis is not a perfect circle, the old pi* r (squared) equation is not entirely accurate...but close enough.

This is for the cross-sectional area, isn't it, thirteenbyseven?
But your general point is right ... a penis is not a perfect circle. But if 2 inches of width is the only figure we have, we have to run with it.

transformer_99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
thirteenbyseven said:
Since the penis is not a perfect circle, the old pi* r (squared) equation is not entirely accurate...but close enough. Talmidge with a little preparation, getting her hot and lubed, you should have no problem. And there is no law which states you have to put all 9" into her.

Let her be the judge as to how much she wants. I'll bet by the end of the night she will be as happy as the babe in your photo section!:fing02:

Yeah, let her figure out what and how much she wants to impale herself on, even the pace.

btw, c=2*r*pi or c=pi*d

c=circumfernece
r=radius
d=diameter

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
transformer_99 said:
Yeah, let her figure out what and how much she wants to impale herself on, even the pace.

btw, c=2*r*pi or c=pi*d

c=circumfernece
r=radius
d=diameter
I dont know what to tell you except take it slow I had a virgin once. Never again. It her me more than it hurt her......:tongue:

D

deleted26151

I was of the same opinion as you uncut - like I did not want to be with a virgin ever again but the problem is I really like this girl, not just her looks, pretty much everything about her:smile:

Thanks everyone for your help!

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Talmidge said:
I was of the same opinion as you uncut - like I did not want to be with a virgin ever again but the problem is I really like this girl, not just her looks, pretty much everything about her:smile:

Thanks everyone for your help!
If you like the girl ,go for it I would!:smile: It will just take time. You will stretch her out! Go slow Good luck!