Penis names

HachiGoLucky: I was just wondering if anyone else named their penis. I named mine in 7th grade. I named it Richard. Dick is short for Richard, so Richard is long for Dick. How 'bout y'all.

norseman: We've done this thread twice before, but sure, why not one more time!!

Mine's named Paul because Paul is my "middle" name, and he sure takes up most of my "middle".

Norse

GottaBigOne

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
While working at my school as a model word got around about my size and everyone started to call me "Machine" I sometimes refer to it as that>
Recently though my gf has been calling it "Supersize" I'll go with whatever she wants. she plays with it more than anyone else but me.

ThighSlapper: i gave mine the name 'Samson', but for the life of me, i can't tell ya why.

hungcuriousNC: *yeah this is a repeat thread...most like the newest topics are becoming*

Mine is the Tin Soldier b/c he's always at attention and is hard as steel.

AOX3: The wife has for years called mine 'BigDaddy'

tigerwolf: My 10" friend calls his 'Flipper'..

Mine's named Thwack... cuz that's the sound it makes when the bulge gets dropped on the table.. or when it ricochets off of someone's skull a la mushroom slap. ^_^ (The nickname was given to me by a bunch of people in highschool)

KissMeImHung: A funny friend of mine calls it the "MANSPLITTER" ..... ;)

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Herman, because she thought it was her man when she named it. The name I usually use is Mr. Dick, because I think he should be called Mister, if anything should be. :D

Luke

lomejorhombre: My wife calls mine the "Big G" I am almost 6'1" and 230lbs but she still says its out grown me. (The G comes from my name, Gregary) :-/

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
[quote author=RoysToy link=board=meetgreet;num=1076188068;start=0#9 date=02/16/04 at 11:41:07]The name I usually use is Mr. Dick, because I think he should be called Mister[/quote]

Mister? Nothing so formal here ... I'm on a first name basis with mine!

alysen6: My favorite name was Trigger...it belonged to a guy I dated last year. You have to name it something badass, in my opinion. It's more sexy that way. :)

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hell, yeah, alysen6, but if you really wanna get sexy just begin a conversation with your cock and give 'him' personal characteristics along with his replies. Let him have his 'say' about what he will or won't do, etc. Well, it has happened!

Luke ::)

happysucks: I call him Apples

What?

People like to bob for 'em and he makes a great sauce!

shortchanged: .....and we all know that Mikey will eat "anything"! :-/

[quote author=Cityboy link=board=meetgreet;num=1076188068;start=0#1 date=02/07/04 at 14:37:19]Mikey.  Because Mikey likes it!  :D[/quote]

grantstephens: My wife and I used to call mine Ryan because that's my middle name, but when we had our first child we named him Ryan and I just didn't feel right calling my dick after my son's name anymore.

Now my wife calls it "MINE"

I call it "MINE"

So we share 8)

shortchanged: Hehehe.....never actually named mine, but i guess the name "mini-me" might be appropriate! ;D